WRC 5 Cover Artwork And Night Stage Screenshots
Video game publisher Big Ben Interactive and Kylotonn Games unveiled the official cover artwork for their official 2015 FIA World Rally Championship game. In addition, they also published a screenshot compilation showing us a glimpse of the night stages and dynamic dirt effects featured in WRC 5.
WRC 5 is developed using the high-end Kylotonn Kt Engine HD cross-platforms game engine supporting features such as dynamic weather, dynamic day to night cycles, level editor, particles editor, physics engine and damage model. The game will be launched in the Autumn of 2015 on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation4, Playstation3, PlayStation Vita and PC. In addition to physical distribution, WRC 5 will also be available worldwide and simultaneously on digital stores: Xbox Live, Playstation Network and Steam.
Because Big Ben Interactive did not want to select a single driver to be showcased on the cover of the game box, they decided to feature a different car and driver according to its popularity in the targeted sales regions.
Here is the selection of cars and drivers as featured on the box:
- United Kingdom, Scandinavia, and East Europe (Except Poland) : Kris Meeke – Citroën DS 3 WRC – Citroën Total Abu Dhabi WRT
- France and Benelux : Thierry Neuville – Hyundai i20 WRC – Hyundai Motorsport
- Australia and New Zealand : Hayden Paddon – Hyundai i20 WRC – Hyundai Motorsport – Hyundai Mobis World Rally Team
- Spain, Italy, South Africa and Poland : Robert Kubica – Ford Fiesta RS WRC – RK World Rally Team
- Germany, Switzerland and Austria : Sébastien Ogier – Volkswagen Polo R WRC – Volkswagen Motorsport
The new WRC title will have to impress because 2015 will also be the year of the competing rally titles such as gRally, and the well received Codemasters Dirt Rally.
Initially, there was a third contender for a 2015 release in the form of Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo, but it has been announced that this title is now postponed until early 2016.
|Official Webpage – www.wrcthegame.com|