French video game developer Kylotonn/KT Racing has deployed a new Hotfix for WRC9 the official video game of the FIA World Rally Championship.
Version numbers according to platform:
- Epic Games Store (PC): 220.127.116.11
- PlayStation 4: 1.08
- Xbox One: 18.104.22.168
- PlayStation 5: 1.04
- Xbox Series X|S: 22.214.171.124
- Fixed an issue where the timer could start before the car had crossed the starting line in several tracks.
- Fixed a crash when a steering wheel without FFB was used.
- Unnecessary tile tips from the options menu have been removed.
- Fixed an issue where the application could crash while alternating between online events in the Home tab.
- Fixed an out of the world respawn on the Cantera’s track (XION Rally Argentina).
- Fixed informative text in the Service Park and pre-race menu.
- Fixed leaderboard related issue when playing in split-screen mode.
- Fixed issue where it was impossible to switch between cars in spectator mode after the spectated player had finished the race.
- Fixed various Japanese localization issues.
- Fixed issue where the message “Press triangle to replace the punctured tire” could stay displayed in the test area.
- Fixed an issue where the racer could disappear when spectating with the aerial camera.
- Fixed wrong display of badges on the Driver Card.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to repair brakes or suspensions in the service park between two races.
- Resolved a particles related crash.
- Resolved a post-process-related crash.
Xbox Series X|S specific fixes
- Vibration on steering wheel have been improved.
PlayStation 5 specific fixes
- Fixed performance issues related to Fanatec wheels.
The PC version of the WRC 9 game is available as a Digital Standard Edition, Digital Deluxe Edition, and a Physical Standard Edition. The digital edition is available via the Epic Game Store for €49.99. The Digital Deluxe Edition is available for €59.99.