WTCC Volvo S60 Polestar TC1 coming to RaceRoom
Sector3 Studios has proudly announced that the WTCC Volvo S60 Polestar TC1 will be coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience.
The WTCC Volvo S60 Polestar TC1 will be part of the upcoming 2016 World Touring Car Championship add-on for the RaceRoom racing simulator. Stay tuned for more information.
Polestar has raced and built fast Volvos since its foundation nearly two decades ago. In 1996 they started racing a Volvo 850 Super Touring in the Swedish STCC series where they scored two consecutive titles.
In 1998 they moved on to racing a Volvo S40 Super Touring in the British Touring Car Championship. Since then, Polestar has successfully run numerous Volvo’s in a number of championships.
Currently, Polestar Cyan Racing enters the FIA World Touring Car Championship in 2016 with two Volvo S60 Polestar TC1 race cars.
Volvo S60 Polestar TC1 Technical specs:
- Engine: 4-cylinder, 1595 cc, Drive–E Volvo
- Drive: FWD
- Power: 400 HP
- Max rpm: 8500 rpm
- Gearbox: 6-speed sequential
- Suspension: MacPherson front and rear, adjustable Öhlins dampers
- Brakes front: 4-piston caliper, 390mm ventilated discs
- Brakes rear: 2-piston caliper, 280mm ventilated discs
- Rims: 18″ with five-bolt pattern
- Body: Steel and carbon fiber
- Weight: 1100 kg
|Official Webpage – game.raceroom.com|