The Simulationstechnik Lingnau GmbH company, based in Switzerland, markets high-end full-motion motorsport racing simulators for the sim racing professional and enthusiast under the ActoRacer brand. Besides product sales, they also offer rent and leasing based marketing solutions for sim centers, company events, trade fairs, and the likes.
ActoRacer already offered a selection of 3 DOF and 4 DOF motion simulators in the form of the ActoRacer Home, Pro, and Ultimate Chassis. Recently the Swiss brand announced the ActoRacer Lite which is a compact rigid steel tube chassis, equipped with a 2-actuator seat mover system more suitable for the home user.
- Seat mover Motion simulator featuring 2 silent actuators
- High-quality steel tube frame, made in Germany
- Includes a 40-inch monitor (curved and bigger screens up to 55 inches available as an option)
- Simagic M10 Direct Drive Force Feedback Wheel
- Heusinkveld high-end sim racing pedals ( 2 Pedal system)
- Quality Racing Seat
The ActoRacer Lite is advertised for a price, starting at €16,999.00 incl. VAT. + Shipping.
The chassis in also available with the added option of a Traction Loss System, named ActoRacer Lite TL. The pricing starts at €18,999.00 incl. VAT + shipping.
(Note!: Due to the very limited amount of product information provided via the official ActoRacer channels, it is rather unclear what is included for these amounts. Contact ActoRacer for more info.)
Official Webpages – www.actoracer.com