Many sim racers might already be familiar with the Polish Motion Systems brand. Since 2009, the Motion Systems company has designed, developed, built, and assembled a variety of flexible, durable, and high-performing motion technology solutions for the professional market.
Many sim racers might not be familiar with the Motion Systems brand, as its products are mainly marketed towards the upper-professional market. However, you might be familiar with one of their lower-tier products, as Motion Systems is the developer and manufacturer of the very popular Next Level Racing Motion Platform V3 (MS HS-203), and the NLR Traction+ Motion Platform (MS HS-210).
Not that long ago, Motion Systems introduced the Qubic System brand. This new product lineup will bring the experience and product quality of the Motion Systems company to the demanding sim racing enthusiast. Qubic System already introduced a selection of Motion Platforms, Motion Cockpits, and high-end Sim Racing accessories, ranging from the Qubic System QS-220-PL Actuator Kit to the Full 6 DOF Qubic System QS-S25 Motion cockpit.
Now MotionSystems introduced a new extended 4DoF motion cockpit.
The QS-V20 is designed for pro racing car simulations, dedicated to both drivers training and sim racing enthusiasts. The motion system based on the world’s fastest linear actuator technology provides incredible levels of vehicle feedback to the driver. This motion platform is suitable for Rally, GT, and F1 simulations, also the small footprint and lightweight design allow to fit the machine to every racing room.
QS-V20 4DOF Motion simulator
- Based on world’s fastest Qubic System linear actuators
- Compact and lightweight design
- Suitable for Rally, GT and F1 simulations
- Supported by dedicated software QubicManager: motion adjustment, motion post-processing, extensive diagnostic or easy and fast use of predefined profiles
- Traction loss
- Also, available as expansion set from 3DOF to 4DOF of QS-220-PL actuators
- Adjustable seat, pedals and direct drive mounting
- FIA approved seats and seat belts compatibility
- Proudly made in EU: Engineered, Designed and Manufactured in Poland
- QS-V20 Motion Platform
- QubicManager software download
- USB and power cables
- Nuts and Bolts required for assembly
- Product Manual
QS-V20 MOTION COCKPIT
◦ Heavy Duty Mode (115/230V): 300 mm/s
◦ Heavy Duty Mode (115/230V): 0.4G*
*value of acceleration is limited for safety reasons
QS-V20 SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
Heave: – 50 mm, 50 mm
Roll: – 8.5°, 8.5°
Pitch: – 3.5°, 3.5°
Yaw: – 5.0°, 5.0°
Total length: 1680 mm | 16.14 in
Total width: 1080 mm | 42.51 in
Total height: 964 mm | 37,96 in
Max user weight: 150 kg | 330,7 lb
QubicManager powered by Motion Systems company is professional and specialized software for the platform and is click and play compatible with all major racing and flight titles on PC and constantly updated to support new applications as they are released. Gives users possibilities of motion adjustment, motion post-processing, extensive diagnostic, or easy and fast use of predefined profiles.
Over 80 integrated and supported racing and flight games.
The 4DOF Motion Systems QS-V20 is available via the official Qubic System Systems website starting at €13,900.00 (excl. VAT and customs duty) + shipping.
Official Webpage – qubicsystem.com