Next Level Racing Motion Simulator Platform V3
Pagnian Imports introduced the third iteration of their Next Level Racing Motion Platform.
They continued developing their professional grade Motion Platform to make the already solid motion sim even better while keeping in mind that the unit has to be suitable for both home use and advanced professional applications.
Version 3 of the Next Level Racing Motion Platform now has a revised housing to accommodate for the internal power supply and internal micro-controller. Instead of a red color finish, the V3 now comes in Stealth Black with laser cut logos. Besides enhancing the visuals, the unit also received internal optimizations.
The Pagnian design team updated the encoders to further enhance the accuracy. The V3 is also 200% faster than the original V1 version, resulting in a significantly better immersion factor. They also revised the passive and active cooling method with adaptive fan speed control to ensure the unit stays cool even under demanding commercial use.
Furthermore, the Next Level Racing Motion Platform V3 comes with Tactile Feedback Vibration features simulating road bumps, road texture, engine vibrations, gear changes, collisions, rubs & bumps.
For safety reasons, the V3 features Electromagnetic Motor Shaft Brakes to prevent any undesired movement of the seat if the platform is switched off. Such a feature is usually only used in high-cost commercial motion platforms. In an effort to make the Next Level Racing Motion Platform one of the quietest motion platforms on the market, the V3 now has acoustical panels fitted inside the housing to reduce the noise of operation. The V3 noise levels are even lower than the V1 and V2 which were both known for being surprisingly quiet.
The Next Level motion platform comes complete with Next Level Racing Platform Manager Software. This is professional and specialized software for the platform and is click and play compatible with all major racing and flight titles on PC and is constantly updated to support new software titles as they are released.
The Next Level Racing Motion Simulator Platform V3 can be Pre-Ordered until December 15th for £2,499.00. ( At today’s exchange rates, that translates to €2963.28 / US$ 3148.49)
Next Level Racing Motion Simulator Platform V3 Features
- Incredibly fast, yet smooth realistic movements using professional motion cueing profiles.
- A responsive and powerful system that delivers realistic and smooth movement rather than a rollercoaster ride
- The most compact design in the world, fitting within the space of your existing Cockpit
- Can Support up to 130kg users
- USB plug in.Simple to use click and play software for all major racing and flight titles on PC
- Silent fans providing cooling for electronics and motors
- Electromagnetic motor shaft brakes that ensures zero movement of the platform when the system is switched off.
- Built in power source, including an active PFC function to protect from short circuit/overload/overvoltage and overheating.
- Quality European Manufacturing
- Max Angular Displacement for Pitch & Roll : +- 10°
- Max Speed : 20°/s
- Max Acceleration : 360°/s2
- Vibrations for frequencies up to 50hz
- True in game feedback based on car telemetry information
- Two side/points vibration capabilities
- Simulates road bumps, road texture, vibrations, gear changes, collisions, horizontal rubs & bumps
- Power Source : 110-240VAC 50-60HZ
- Max Power Consumption : 350W
- Max User Weight : 130 Kg
- Ambient Temperatures : -20° to +60°C
- Full Performance Temperatures : +5°C to +35°C
- Direct bolt on to all Next Level GTultimate and Flight Simulators. (V2 has been designed to easily adapt to other cockpits)
- Supported Max Weight – 130 KG
- Product Weight – 21KG
- Boxed Dimensions – 49 X 48 X 21 CM
- Boxed Weight – 24 KG
- Part Number NLR-M001
- Width – 46 cm Length – 32 cm Height – 20 cm
- Simple to use professional, specialized and advanced click and play software for PC
- Adjust level of Motion, Bumps, Roll and Pitch, with the click of a button
- Compatible currently with all major PC titles below and a list of compatible games will continue to grow as titles are released. We constantly update our software as new games hit the market.
Events, VR & Commercial Use
- SDK is available at an extra cost, allowing 3rd party software integration and adding motion for VR projects. For more info please contact us.
- Our product is designed for commercial use and we provide 1-year warranty for commercial customers.
- The Next Level Motion Platform is basically compatible with all major racing and flight titles on PC. Our software is continuously getting updated with new compatible titles as they hit the market and our list of compatible games will continue growing.
- Our software also has “direct input controller”function meaning you can run the motion platform directly from feedback from your steering wheel, flight controls or even gamepad. This means for example with a joystick the platform will read movements directly from your joystick to control the platform simultaneously
Racing games by dedicated plug-ins (connector):
- American Truck Simulator
- Assetto Corsa
- Codemasters: GRID
- Codemasters: GRID 2 (also from Steam)
- Codemasters: GRID Autosport (also from Steam)
- Codemasters: DiRT 3 (also from Steam)
- Codemasters: DiRT Showdown (also from Steam)
- Codemasters: DiRT Rally 0.6.107+ (also from Steam)
- Codemasters: F1 2011 (also from Steam)
- Codemasters: F1 2012 (also from Steam)
- Codemasters: F1 2013 (also from Steam)
- Codemasters: F1 2014 (also from Steam)
- Codemasters: F1 2015 (also from Steam)
- Codemasters: F1 2016 (also from Steam)
- Euro Truck Simulator 2
- Image Space Incorporated: rFactor 1
- Image Space Incorporated: rFactor 2 (buld 880+)
- Live For Speed
- PiBoSo: GP-Bikes (beta 6c+)
- PiBoSo: Kart Racing Pro (beta 14c+)
- PiBoSo: MX Bikes
- PiBoSo: World Racing Series
- Richard Burns Rally
- Reiza Studios: Automobilista
- Reiza Studios: Copa Petrobras de Marcas
- Reiza Studios: Game Stock Car 2012
- Reiza Studios: Game Stock Car Extreme 2013
- Reiza Studios: Formula Truck 2013
- SimBin: GT Legends
- SimBin: GTR2
- SimBin: Race 07 family (from Steam)
- SimBin: RaceRoom Racing Experience (from Steam)
- Slightly Mad Studios: Project CARS (also from Steam)
- UbiSoft: The Crew
- WRC 4 (not all versions are supported, the one from Steam works)
Flight Simulators by dedicated plug-ins (connector):
- DCS World 1.x
- DCS World 2.x OpenAlpha
- IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover (from Steam)
- Laminar Research: X-Plane 10 x86/x64
- Lockheed Martin: Prepar3D
- Microsoft: Flight Simulator X (also Steam edition)
Other by dedicated plug-ins (connector):
- NoLimits 2 Roller Coaster Simulator 220.127.116.11+
- WarThunder (only airplanes)
- By DirectInput/ Force Feedback interface:
Many games that use DirectInput interface (and optionally ForceFeedback interface) to interact with joystick or steering wheel.
- .NET applications
- Native x86 and x64 Windows applications
|Official Webpage – www.pagnian.com|