Following the Intercontinental GT Pack DLC, the GT4 Pack DLC, the 2020 GT World Challenge Pack DLC, and the British GT Pack DLC, Kunos Simulazioni and 505 Games have now released the fifth car expansion pack for Assetto Corsa Competizione in the form of the Challengers Pack DLC, adding 5 brand new vehicles to the main game.
These new cars also come with new outstanding liveries and custom livery schemes.
Via the grid mixing options under the Open Series quick race and custom race weekend game modes, You will be able to select the new car groups. Furthermore, the TCX is now added as a server car group featuring the BMW M2 CS.
In Multiplayer, the cup cars are merged into a single GTC category, which is also the SRO designation for that group of cars from the 2022 season onwards.
Challengers Pack DLC content:
- Audi R8 LMS GT3 evo II
- BMW M2 CS Racing
- Ferrari 488 GT3 Challenge Evo
- Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo EVO 2
- Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (Type 992)
Besides the addition of the Challengers Pack DLC, Kunos Simulazioni also deployed update v1.8.12 bringing a number of fixes and improvements to the game. Check out the full changelog below for all the details.
The PC version Challengers Pack for Assetto Corsa Competizione is available via the official Steam page for €10.99 / £9.99 / $10.99.
The console version of the Challengers Pack will come to Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5 at a later date.
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione
- Added Audi R8 LMS GT3 Evo II as DLC content.
- Added BMW M2 CS Racing as DLC content.
- Added Ferrari 488 GT3 Challenge Evo as DLC content.
- Added Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO2 as DLC content.
- Added Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (Type 992) as DLC content.
- Added UI and gameplay and Multiplayer support for new car groups introduced in the DLC.
Grid mixing is now compatible with all car groups.
- Next lap invalidation was added for a number of tracks when extending the final corner.
- Fixed a game crash in the full-season 2021 championship when selecting a specific AMG entry.
- Fixed an issue with the automatic setup feature erroneously compensating for water film.
- Fixed an erroneous behavior in bumpstop simulation.
- Fixed reversed fast bump damper slider and new fast damping values for all cars.
- Improved steering axis and relative FFB forces and tweaks in all cars FFB values.
(might need slight adjustments from the user, we also remind that you can change FFB gain while driving with numerical pad keys 8 and 2)
- Tweaks in camber gain and toe angle influence on tyre forces.
- Tweaks in tyres rolling resistance.
- Tweaks in tyre heating generation.
Balancing tweaks for the following cars and track categories:
- BMW M4 GT3 – all track groups.
- McLaren 720S GT3 – all track groups.
- Honda NSX GT3 Evo – all track groups.
- Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO – all track groups.
- Fixed Ferrari 488 GT3 offset body shadow.
- Fixed Nissan GT-R GT3 rear light emitter clipping with bodywork.