Assetto Corsa Competizione Console Update Coming
Assetto Corsa Competizione seems to rule the sim racing news scene lately. Kunos Simulazioni just released an extensive update and the GT4 Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione on Windows PC, but also shared some interesting news regarding the console edition of Assetto Corsa Competizione.
Antonela Pounder who is the Senior Brand Community Manager at 505 Games, reported that the ACC Console development team has been working hard behind the scenes to add new features and fix the issues reported by the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One community. Things are shaping up nicely, and they will #soon deploy a major update. At the time of writing, no exact release date was shared.
Here’s a little rundown of what to expect.
- Private lobbies (more info on those coming soon)
- Crash fixes for sign in and out during a race
- Network message displaying issues have been resolved when disconnecting from the network on Special events
- Localization fixes for the in-game ratings
- Improper terms used for keys displaying within the control and binds menu
- Performance improvements on PRO models (PS4 Pro and Xbox One X)
- UI Warning screen to remind the user to update their wheel’s firmware
- Connection and stability fixes within many wheels
- Force Feedback changes for a more suited feel on console
- Fixes within the “Steer Linearity” options
- “Road Effects” now affect Force Feedback
- Stopped certain views being accessible with a keyboard
Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione