Assetto Corsa Porsche Pack Volume 1 DLC & Update v 1.09 available on PS4
Following the release of the first Porsche DLC packs on the PC, Kunos Simulazioni and 505 Games have now released the PlayStation 4 version of the Assetto Corsa Porsche Pack Volume 1.
The first of three Porsche DLC packs contains seven iconic cars from the German manufacturer ranging from hypercars to modern and historic GT racers. Furthermore, the release also introduces two free pieces of content. The second-generation Porsche Panamera G2 Turbo and the historic version of the Silverstone circuit.
Alongside the first Porsche DLC, Kunos Simulazioni also deployed the 5.2 GB update v 1.09. This new update should bring the console versions look and feel, somewhat closer to the PC equivalent. For more info, check out the changelog below.
The official Porsche license consists out of three separate DLC packs containing a total of 21 Porsche models. Kunos Simulazioni will also release the Porsche Panamera, Macan, and Cayenne models as free content, bringing the total number of Porsche’s to 24. You can expect to see a free car added to every individual DLC.
The Porsche Pack Volume 1 DLC for Playstation 4 is available for / €6.99 / £5.79 / $6.99 US. Keep in mind that the owners of an Assetto Corsa Season Pass can download the cars without an additional cost. ( The Assetto Corsa Season Pass includes access to the Japanese Pack, Red Pack, and 3 Porsche DLC packs.)
Part 2 of the Porsche Pack DLC for the PS4 is expected to be released during December.
Community Blog Quote:
Today, we want to talk with you guys about the upcoming Porsche Pack Vol. 1 DLC for console. For those who are unaware, the Porsche Pack Volume 1 introduces some of the most iconic Porsche cars ever created, coupled with some of the most recent models of the Porsche 2016 line-up, with the aim to offer a perfect mix between road cars, hypercars, as well as modern and historic GT and racing models. Here’s what you can expect in the first DLC pack…
- Porsche 911 Carrera S
- Porsche 918 Spyder
- Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0
- Porsche 718 Cayman S
- Porsche 917/30 Spyder
- Porsche 935/78 ‘Moby Dick’
- Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport
Xbox One Update & DLC Launch:
Unfortunately, we have encountered some problems with the Xbox One update and we are unable to launch the patch and Porsche Pack Vol. 1 DLC today. The team at Kunos are working flat out right now and doing all they can to solve the issues, resubmit and bring the update, along with the Porsche Pack Vol. 1 DLC, to Xbox One as soon as possible! Stay tuned to our community channels… We will update you as and when we can with more information.
Update V 1.09 Fixes and changes:
- Upgraded physics engine and network protocol to bring them in line with the PC version of Assetto Corsa as of release 1.9
- Upgraded FMOD to latest 1.08, and done a lot of tweaks and fixes to the audio of all cars
- Fixed some problems with the AI on race start
- Fixed a recurring crash with Special Events, caused by a certain sequence of actions in the launcher
- Fixed bug that blocked users from pushing turbo to 100%
- Fixed bug with Traction Control level selection
- Fixed several translation issues
- Fixed a degenerate collision triangle in Brands Hatch that was causing the simulation to break when hitting it
- Added support for visible checkpoints in Time Attack mode
- Added new controls presets
- Added support for Porsche-specific car features and Special Events
- Added support for DLC content: Porsche Pack #1
- Added driver skins
Free Bonus Content
As part of Version 1.09, we’ll be giving our players 2 pieces of FREE bonus content… The brand new and recently unveiled Porsche Panamera G2 Turbo, the latest luxury saloon model manufactured by Porsche, as well as the historic version of the Silverstone circuit!
|Official Webpage – www.assettocorsa.net – www.console.assettocorsa.net|