Augury F1S Wheel Review By The SRG
Barry Rowland of the Sim Racing Garage reviews the Augury F1S Wheel.
Augury Simulations. based in Almería, Spain are designers and manufacturers of high-end Sim Racing solutions. Augury is most famous for their excellent turnkey OSW based Direct Drive wheelbase systems, but also retail a number of other sim racing hardware products such as high-quality wheel rims, DD Encoders, quick release adapters and a soon to be released high-end pedal set.
F1S Wheel Features:
- 290 mm diameter Formula 1 style steering wheel.
- Hand-coated guards with Alcantara leather (suede).
- GS-PRO alphanumeric display.
- Carbon fiber front panel.
- CNC machined one-piece aluminum back case.
- 2 carbon fiber Paddle shifters
- 2 carbon fiber Clutch paddle shifters.
- 12 buttons in 4 blocks.
- 360º directional pad.
- 1 Big button Rotary encoder ( 12 settings).
- 2 regular size rotary encoders.
- 2 side encoders.>
- 1.8 m coiled USB cable fitted with a high-quality elbow plug.
- Lined aluminum storage case.
- SRC black aluminum Quick Release adapter (optional).
- Display Controller Software suite
The Augury F1S Wheel is available for € 499.00 Shipping and VAT not included.
Official Web Page: augurysimulations.com