Reiza Studios has deployed Hotfix update V22.214.171.124 for Automobilista 2, adding some fixes and improvements to the latest release.
The recently released AMS2 Demo has also been updated with the latest developments pertinent to it.
Check out the full changelog below for more details.
Automobilista 2 is currently available at a 50% discount via Steam for €18,49. The Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is currently available for €77,38 which is also a 50% price reduction.
Official Webpage – www.game-automobilista2.com
- Fixed default Formula championships crashing from targeting old Azure track instead of updated one
UI & HUD:
- Fixed throttle/clutch pedal values inverted on full tacho variant
- Fixed replay list not correctly aligned in ultrawide resolutions
- Optimization pass on Default+ profile
- FFB adjustments to BMW M4, M6 & M8 GTE; F-Vee, Mini 1965, Corvette C3 & C3-R, TSI Cup
Physics & AI:
- Further tire tread revisions & AI Calibration pass for F-Trainer, Caterham Academy, Vintage TC1, Vintage TC2, Copa Fusca, Copa Uno, TSI Cup, Opalas, Omega Stock, F-Vee
- Further fine-tuning of Traction Control slip ranges
- Adjusted crankshaft mass for Vintage Touring Cars & Copa Classic
- Corrected VW Polo & Virtus mass
- Increased preload resistance in cars with open differential
- Adjusted traction control sounds for all cars
- Azure Circuit 2021: Reduced AI on AI trapping against armcos causing crashes/pileups; adjusted line at the chicane to reduce AI going 2-wide and clipping the barriers causing crashes/pileups; Reposition the rolling start location to before last corner and reduce rolling speed to 60 kph
- TSI Cup: Fixed missing custom livery folders causing mix-up with Mini liveries; Fixed small gap in cockpit dashboard