Automobilista 2 – Hotfix V0.9.3.2 Deployed
Reiza Studios has released a new small hotfix update for the Early Access version of their Automobilista 2 racing simulator. Update V0.9.3.2 mainly contains some fixes, AI improvements and physics adjustments.
For more details, check out the full changelog below.
The Automobilista 2 Early Access version is now available via Steam for €26,99, which is a 40% discount over the full price on release. The Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is available for €105,28.
- Fixed bug causing only Stock Car V8 cars to load when attempting a multiclass race with it
- Added option to switch auto-clutch and auto gears On / Off from Gameplay screen (previously in Controls screen only)
- Fixed series livery assignment in multiplayer and multi-class events
- Fixed selected state of brake bias option in IBM
- Reduced AI brake power in non-formula cars
- Reduced AI Throttle application variation with AI skill
- Adjusted AI speed sensitivity relative to car in front (improves start / 1st lap performance)
- Adjusted F3 & AJR, Ultima Race aero yaw sensitivity
- Adjusted Opala 1986 & Hotcar tire physics
- Fixed Opala wheelbase error
- Fixed Sigma P1 windshield flickering in cockpit view
Official Webpage – www.reizastudios.com