Automobilista 2 – Update V126.96.36.199 Deployed
Reiza Studios released update v188.8.131.52 for their Automobilista 2 racing simulator.
The update includes a complimentary patch for the previous release and a hotfix to remedy the Crash To Desktop issue when saving and loading setups. Furthermore, the patch also includes improved AI logic on the first lap and track limit penalty systems. Check out the full changelog below for more details.
Automobilista 2 is currently available via Steam for €36,99. The Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is available for €114,28.
Credit: Included screenshot by Cheesenium.
- Fixed CTD when saving/loading car setups.
- Fixed in-game session lengths block displaying wrong values in multiplayer.
- Further adjustments to AI behavior over the first lap (ongoing development).
- Further revisions of penalty system & detection of cars to be ignored when going off track (ongoing development).
- Fixed position 6 selecting position 5 on instant replay leaderboard.
- Fixed load to frontend placeholder background image.
- Fixed text in vehicle selection screen displaying in some wrong situations.
- Fixed & corrected StockCar 2020 thumbnails.
- Fixed error in Stock Corolla causing a blank red car to load.
- Fixed error in one of the new AI personalities causing some drivers to coast to a halt.
- Further adjustments to ARC Camaro, Truck, Stock Car onboard cameras.
- Slightly reduced kart scrub radius.
- Further minor adjustments to the tyre sidewalls & load damping.
- Slightly reduced AI Aggression multipliers for all cars.
- Slightly reduced grass, gravel bump amplitude for less bouncing when going off-track
- Hockenheim: Adjusted AI pace in T2, T6, and T8 @ Hockenheim Modern; Adjusted AI pace @ final corner in 77/88 layouts; Added some pit in/pit out line cones to 88/01 versions.
- Londrina: fixed broken pit exit/entry merge to the main path..
- Corrected Stock Car 2019 driver model animations.
- Stock Car 2020: Piquet Jr livery update with Extreme SimRacing logo
- Stock Car 2019 – Collision mesh correction.
- ARC Camaro – Fixed cockpit mirrors.
- Camaro SS Added wiper animations and cockpit vibrations.
Official Webpage – www.reizastudios.com