Reiza Studios has deployed a new update for Automobilista 2 further complementing last week’s update release with further fixes and improvements.
Restart your Steam client to receive the update. Check out the changelog below for all the details.
Automobilista 2 is currently available via Steam for €36,99. The Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is available for €114,28.
Official Webpage – www.game-automobilista2.com
- Added support new Logitech SDK, TrueForce technology & G923 controller
- LiveTrack now applies even standard water saturation across the whole track at the start of the session if the first weather slot is rainy (previously racing line would be slightly drier)
- Fixed bug where LiveTrack wasn’t correctly identifying covered areas such as Azure tunnel.
- Tire tread physics adjustments for F-Reiza, F-V10, F-Ultimate, F-Classic, F-Retro, F-Vintage, Procar, Group A, Group C, Superkart
- F-Classic (all cars): Adjusted rear wing efficiency
- Minor pneumatic trail adjustments for F-Retro, F-Vintage, F-Classics, Lancer Cup
- Reduced braking distance threshold for AI on formula cars
- Ai calibration pass for F-Reiza, F-Vintage, F-Trainer, Group C
- Reduced distance AI cars factor cars behind to take a defensive line
- Adjusted AI Grip multi for Nurburgring Veedol layout
- Added new Stock Car Omega engine sounds.
- Adjusted Mercedes CLK GT1 shift sounds & external engine sounds.
- Nurburgring: Art & optimization pass for all layouts
- Brands Hatch: Added VR trackside cams
- MINI Cooper 1965: Reworked rear number plate; added additional skin
- Lotus 23: Replicated default official liveries to help fill up the grid (4 in total)
- F-Ultimate: Added Dirt/Scratch map
- Ginetta G40 GT5: Added new livery (#28 Mike Channell)