Reiza Studios deployed update V22.214.171.124 for Automobilista 2 further addressing some issues and adding some more improvements to the recent V1.2 release. Furthermore, this update also adds an art revision and seasonal foliage to all variants of the Imola circuit.
Check out the full changelog below.
Automobilista 2 is currently available via Steam for €36,99. The Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is available for €114,28.
Official Webpage – www.game-automobilista2.com
Reiza Studios Quote:
Automobilista 2 V126.96.36.199 is now live – this is another complementary update to the v1.2 release from a couple of weeks ago, fixing some recent and long-standing bugs that could the game to crash under some circumstances.
If you still experience any instability while running AMS2 specially following an update, it´s worth running through the checklist below:
1- Verify the integrity of game files via Steam to ensure your installation doesn´t have any faulty or corrupted files
2- While you should not need to regularly delete your DocumentsAutomobilista 2 folder to start a fresh profile every month, some users have reported that starting fresh helped them solve a few issues, specially handling / controller related ones
3- If you experience freezes, CTDs or stutters, double check the applications you have running in the background via Task Manager, close the ones that aren´t essential to see if they might be interfering with the game functionality
4- If you experience crashes running with shadows on Ultra since V1.2 release, try switching it down to High – High is the equivalent of pre V1.2 Ultra, with the latest update making Ultra a bit more demanding on certain GPUs.
5- If you own a G923 and are experiencing issues with game freezing on startup, this topic features some good recommendations
V188.8.131.52 also adds an art revision including seasonal foliage to all variants of Imola, adding to the beautiful scenery around the iconic Italian track.
Automobilista 2 – Update V184.108.40.206
- Fixed an issue that could lead to CTD at session start in some cases
- Fixed an issue that could cause a CTD when using pit strategy selection list in multiplayer sessions
- Adjusted Livetrack Grip Range
- Minor revisions to shadow cascading parameters from cockpit view
- Increased number of hourly real weather forecast slots to allow simulated 24 hour sessions with no slot re-use
UI & HUD:
- Fixed incorrect help text on some instances of Live Track Preset option
- Fixed missing localization of Damage > Rear Aero input label on pit strategy editor
- Fixed German localization typo on pite exit blend line tip text
- Fixed French text displaying on German localization on telemetry HUD tip
- Updated various environmental/technical terms in Spanish localization
Physics & AI:
- Further tire tread fine-tuning for Proto classes, GTs, Stock Cars, F-Retros, Procar, Group A, Group C, F-Ultimate
- Mercedes AMG GT3: Adjusted default engine brake map
- F-UItimate: Increased FFB Max Force range; adjusted default diff settings
- Fixed error in Mini dampers & disabled redundant fast damper range
- AI: Adjusted aggression scalars and care with player for tintops; reduced throttle response time for GTE & GT3; callibrated GTE, GT3 & StockCars
- Adjusted AI Grip for Imola & added corner-specific speed boosts to Piratella, Acque Minerali, Rivazza
- Cascais Added AI corner boost to last corner
- Interlagos: Adjusted AI lines & corridor changes at Mergulho and Arquibancadas for improved behavior; Added speed slowdowns on pitlane exit path
- Adjusted rumble strip sound frequency
- Further surface sound optimizations
- Surface sound filtering present only on roadnoise/skid sounds (Grass & dirt excluded)
- Spa-Francorchamps 1993: Add dynamic cones
- Velopark: Center start trigger across track and pit lane width
- Added seasonal foliage to all Imola variants
- Laguna Seca: Fixed curbs uv1/uv2; Add more remaining trackside objects; adjusted glow on the start lights
- Imola: Fix wall collision error
- Camaro GT4.R: Added 3 new liveries
- Helmet cameras: Reworked the helmet cams meshes and materials for the Modern formula, GT modern, club, the 70s, and 80s. now support triple screen/ultra-wide (54 to 89 degrees of FOV)
- Fixed RPM LED ranges for Mclaren 720S, F309, F301, Metalmoro MRX P3
- Updated Porsche GT4 Cayman & Ginetta G55 tire material fixing issue with tires disappearing in certain circumstances