Reiza Studios has deployed the V184.108.40.206 update for the Automobilista 2 racing simulator, introducing the BMW 2002 Turbo.
The BMW 2002 was originally scheduled to be released as part of the V220.127.116.11 update but did not make the deadline. Now the iconic BMW is added to the AMS2 Vintage Touring Car class.
Alongside the new car, and the usual fixes and improvements, Reiza Studios also further enhanced the recently released Monza DLC Pack.
Check out the full changelog below.
Automobilista 2 is currently available via Steam for €36.99. The Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is available for €114.28.
Official Webpage – www.game-automobilista2.com
- Added BMW 2002 to Vintage Touring Cars Tier 1 class
- Split Mini 1965 & Lotus 23 into a separate Vintage Touring Car tier from Corvette C3 and BMW 2002
- Fixed source of CTD when going into the pits with Copa Truck
- Updated recent Real Weather data
UI & HUD:
- Fixed issue that resulted in stale status data being displayed on pre-race leaderboard.
- Fixed camera toggle incorrectly displaying on pre session leaderboard
- Fixed pre session multiplayer chat issue
- Pre-session screen now foces camera to player
Physics & AI:
- Minor tire tread adjustments to BMW Procar, Group A, Group C, Vintage Touring Cars, Opala 1979, Opala Old Stock, F-Vee, F-Classic Gen3, P1
- Slightly reduced slick tires tread adhesion with water
- Revised crankshaft mass of all cars for more accurate engine speed inertia
- Revised wheel bearings for street cars
- Mclaren 720S GT3: Revised aero; minor weight distribution & engine torque curve correction
- BMW Procar: Moved default brake bias slightly rearwards
- Adjused LSD differentials fos C3 & C3-R
- Revised brake torque for F-Trainers, F-Vee, Lotus 23, Mini 1965
- Adjusted steering lock range for high steering rotation cars (same default setting from before, lower minimal setting)
- F-Vintage: Adjusted default final drive for Gen 1 model 1
- Adjusted FFB Max force for Corvette C3, BMW 2002, Mini 1965
- Revised Lotus 23 chassis inertia values
- Group A: AI callibration pass
- Further decreased AI Strength in the 70-100% range
- Monza 1991: Adjusted AI performance
- Fixed redundancy causing double entries for water splash sound
- Monza 2020: Performance optimization & LOD pass; Added drain material to curbs for Livetrack functionality: Increase track limits at t3 runoff of Monza Junior layout
- Monza 1991: Performance optimization pass, LOD pass, Minor fixes; Updated trackside cameras
- Monza 1971: Move 10k rolling start location to mid point oval back straight; Fixed S/F Score Tower Z-fighting
- Curitiba & Londrina: Rebuilt concrete walls to sort strange collisions