Reiza Studios has deployed a small complimentary update to the latest release of Automobilista 2, further fixing and improving various aspects of the game.
Check out the full changelog below.
Automobilista 2 is currently available via Steam for €36,99. The Automobilista 2 + 2020-2021 Season Pass Bundle is available for 114,28.
Official Webpage – www.game-automobilista2.com
UI & HUD:
- Added chat box to Monito
- Fixed pit entry on Donington GP track map
Physics & AI:
- Super V8: Revised tire tread, aero & inertia
- Minor tire tread adjustments to GT3, GT4, GT5, F-V10 Gen1, F-Reiza Porsche Cup, F-Classic (all gens)
- Slightly reduced overall draft effects
- Adjusted brake torque for GTE cars, SuperV8
- Revised water displacement rate of wet & intermediate compounds (slightly less in wet tires, more in intermediates for overall smaller gap between them)
- F-V10 Gen1: Further front wing adjustments
- Mclaren 720S: Revised 1st & final drive ratios
- Altered AI initialization to prevent performance in the whole session being limited by the starting session conditions
- Fixed AI using incorrect throttle map in some vehicles
- AI calibration pass for F-V0 Gen1, F-Reiza, GT3, Super V8
- Spa-Francorchamps 1993/2020: Improved AI performance thru Eau Rouge and Radillon
- Kansai: Improved AI behavior leaving West layout garage stalls; Increased West layout max AI opponents to 17
- Buskerud: Fix physical terrain near start/finish tire wall; Minor performance optimizations
- Revised exhaust backfiring parameters