Automobilista – Early Access Build v.0.8.7r Available
Reiza Studios has released Build v0.8.7r of their Early Access version of the Automobilista Racing Simulator on the Steam platform.
This new build can be regarded as a small hotfix patch addressing a few issues that came up after the previous Automobilista update was released.
Automobilista is the natural successor to Reiza Studios previous title Stock Car Extreme, originally released in 2013 – Automobilista continues to simulate the premium Brazilian racing series such as Stock Car V8, Copa Petrobras de Marcas, Formula 3 Brasil and Mitsubishi Lancer Cup, now packing every car and every track from their respective 2015 championships.
Official Reiza Studios Forum – hforum.reizastudios.com
Screenshots by SuperKillo
Main changelog (Build v0.8.7r ):
- Added a function to split “Automobilista” and “Automobilista Beta” server listings in Steam matchmaker
- Reverted FFB reset Function added in v0.8.6 (hopefully addressing issues with controllers stop working altogether in some systems after switching sessions)
- Fixed spinner arrow functionality in UI
- Fixed logFolder initialization for DynHUD editor
- Fixed a couple of errors & fine-tuned functionality for sequential boxes & downshift protection in semi-automatic ones
- Salvador: Fixed first pit box having wrong direction arrow.
- Velopark: Fixed lack of working decals on pit stands and team trucks
- Rental Kart: corrected collision and shadow mesh
|Webpage – www.reizastudios.com|