Automobilista Hotfix V1.5.3 Deployed
Reiza Studios deployed a new hotfix patch for its Automobilista racing title. Update v1.5.3adresses some of the main remaining issues since the last release.
- Added a hardcoded SteeringFFBMult value so a car will still have Force Feedback even if the value is missing or zeroed in its physics file
- Fixed Fanatec DD base features initialization in compatibility mode
- Fixed centering spring on game startup for Logitech wheels & small adjustments to rotation range method
- Fixed Fanatec wheel rumble being turned off in wrong way
- Donington: Switched off collision for pit building roof so Trucks won´t be stuck
- Snetterton: Fixed crash in AMS Dedi loading Snetterton 300; Fixed filters so the track will be available for FTruck series; Small graphical and object updates
Automobilista is available via the dedicated Steam page for 23,99€.
Official Webpage – www.reizastudios.com