Automobilista Update Build V1.1 Deployed
Shortly after successfully launching the Brit pack DLC, Reiza Studios has released Build v1.1 of their Automobilista racing simulator.
Besides the new Brit Pack content, the latest update contains the usual fixes and improvements. Reiza Studios informs us that the awaited Steam Achievements did not make it to this build, but will become available soon.
In the above video, we see Pablo Lopez testing the V1.1 build racing the newly released Automobilista Caterham 620R around Cadwell Park.
Automobilista Build V1.1 Changelog:
Features & Fixes
- Added Radio Spotter feature
- Improved vehicle shaders & applied to all older cars along with skin adjustments
- Adjusted rear wing efficiency on Montana, StockV8, Boxer Cup, Superkart, Ultima GTR
- Adjusted tires on F-V12, Montana, StockV8, Boxer Cup, Ultima GTR
- Adjusted AI Torque Stab in all cars to reduce their excessive stability when in contact with player car
- Added Vehicle Configuration menu to Vehicle Showroom
- DynHUD: Improved Delta widget functionality in Time Trial mode
- Updated vehicle shaders
- Added new batch of community drivers
- F-Vee: Main LOD optimization for better performance / lower memory load
- Metalmoro: Main LOD optimization for better performance / lower memory load
- Boxer Cup: Adjusted mirror position
- SuperV8: Added configuration option for cockpit type
V1.1.1 hotfix now added for the following:
- Corrected multiplayer mismatch with both Brands Hatch layouts
- Adjusted F-Trainers, Caterhams fuel consumption
- Adjusted camber gain in Caterham 270
OBS: We´re still owing those Steam Achievements – we ask just for a little more patient on that, and assure you all v1.2 won´t take as long as v1.1
If you have a bug to report please use the new bug report thread (make sure to check the opening post first).
For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game, please refer to USER MANUAL present as a launch option from Steam If you need further assistance please post it inV1.0 troubleshooting topic or email firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow for up to 1 business day for a reply).
The Brit Pack DLC is on sale for 17,99€ as a Special promotion offer that ends 28 October. The normal price will be 19,99€. Keep in mind that owners of the Automobilista DLC “Season Pass” on Steam get access to Automobilista Beta which already includes all the new Brit Pack DLC.
The “Season Pass” is also part of the Membership package which currently sells for a discount price of 27,99€. Get it here.
|Webpage – www.reizastudios.com – Automobilista is available on the Steam Platform|