Automobilista – Update V1.48 And Brazilian Touring Car Classics Released
Reiza Studios has deployed build v1.4.8 for their Automobilista racing simulator. The update includes the new Brazilian Touring Car Classics DLC which is now available for purchase on the Steam platform for a modest €5.99.
The Brazilian Touring Car Classics DLC brings several “oldies” to Automobilista, featuring some of the cars that have made history in Brazilian touring cars through the decades.This DLC includes 4 models (Fusca, Gol, Passat, Uno), spread over 4 unique series:
- Copa Classic – a modern mixed class series from southern Brazil running classic machines; DLC will feature Fusca, Passat, Gol and Uno with the specs these various cars run in the series.
- Copa Fusca – a modern series from southern Brazil for Fusca (Beetle) enthusiasts.
- Copa Uno – based on popular 1990s Brazilian Formula Uno series, with the streetcar, stripped down to the basics.
- Hot Cars: Brazilian TC series from early 1980s derivative of the previous Divisão 3 from 70s, featuring seriously tuned up versions of these classic cars. DLC will feature Fusca, Passat and Gol.
The version 1.4.8 update contains the usual set of fixes and improvements, bringing to Automobilista title another step closer towards the final version.
Changelog for v1.4.76 to v1.4.8:
- Added Brazilian Touring Car Classic series: Copa Classic, Copa Fusca, Copa Uno & Hot Cars (requires ownership of DLC or Season Pass)
Updates & Fixes
- Fixed DynHUD on Win10 & re-enabled it by default as a config option
- Fixed bug that could cause game to crash loading old setups with notes
- Added support to latest Fanatec SDK
- The AI blue flag logic is improved: AI cars now move offline to let leaders by, lift proportionally to the amount of throttle they should be doing, and to the speed difference relative to the car approaching
- Increased rate AI assesses situations by 4x which should result in more appropriate behavior in several racing situations and less off-track excursions
- Tweaked AI calculations when thinking about passing to reduce the swerving from one side of another car to the other (added AISuddenMoveScalar parameter to car physics, makes cars change lane, react to incidents more gradually)
- Changed AI Start Behaviour to keep drivers running in a straight line from their grid slot more (added AIStartOffset and AIStartMerge values to car physics – these are how long to stay on the line and how long to merge in seconds)
- Adjusted default talent values so that AI is better when there is no RCD file or values are missing
- Rescaled AI aggression levels for latest code changes
- Fixed possible crash with Season Tool
- Added Season Tool option for double points in final race of the championship
- Added regular silent messages by clients in multiplayer (as a possible fix for TCP connection lost issues with client inactivity)
- Changed logic for “Finish Session” / “Skip Session” logic” – the first now accelerates time to finish the session with properly generated times from the AI, the second advances the session with the current standings (with player put in the back of the grid if not having set a time)
- Adjusted tire smoke threshold so tires don´t generate smoke on smaller slides or in lock-ups of lightly loaded wheels
- Added garage pitstop schedule menu to all cars when refueling is allowed (hidden when it´s not)
- Velopark: Fixed minor graphics glitches
- F-Vintage: Fixed collision bug with wheels
- Ultima GTR: Revised road car physics
- Logitech G29 / G920 users: Support for auto rotation is still on a dedicated Beta Branch labeled v1.4.8_G29. Further instructions as to how to switch to a beta branch here.
- If you have a bug to report please use the new bug report thread (make sure to check the opening post first).
- If you experience any issues running the game following the update, it´s worth running a Steam Integrity Check to make sure all files have been added/updated correctly.
Official Webpage – www.reizastudios.com