Automobilista V1.4.5 Released – Including The 2017 Stock Car Brazil season
Reiza Studios released the v1.4.5 update for Automobilista and introduces the 2017 Stock Car Brazil season and Curvelo track as free content. The new update contains a big list of fixes and improvements. Check out the full changelog below for more details.
The new 2017 Stock Car Brazil season, brings us a new car, a new track, and new regulations, including a revamped Push-to-pass functionality featuring indication lights on the windshield.
You can find more info about the Stock Car Brazil Championship at the official web page.
Automobilista is available on the Steam platform for 27,99€.
Changelog for v1.4.32 – v1.4.5:
- Added Curvelo circuit (“A” & “B” layouts)
- Added Stock Car Brasil 2017 series
Updates and Fixes
- Revised AI overtaking risk calculations – AI now constantly looks for a way past a slower car ahead (no longer backs off overtakes) *
- Revised & Expanded Push-to-Pass functionality, simulating Stock Car 2017 season (including windshield lights indicating activation/availability)
- AI now also uses P2P to overtake/defend from opponents
- Added new car-specific AI risk calculation parameters for overtaking – AI now factors corner radius ahead to decide whether to try switch lines to overtake
- Added new AI function to prevent AI car from trying to rejoin the track after a spin until there is no oncoming traffic
- AI now affected by grass/gravel grip levels & dirt on tires (it will lift a bit until tires are clean again)
- Added new controller damping sliders & presets for better keyboard & gamepad control **
- Moved camera settings to DISPLAY UI screen, & added a “Lock to Horizon” slider (where 0% is pre-v1.4 setting, and 100% is the latest setting)
- Added Garage UI warning message for series in which race refueling is not allowed, & disabled HUD pit menu fuel adjustment for those series ***
- Several minor UI fixes & adjustments
- Adjusted audio occlusion, low pass & wind filters
- Adjusted AI drafting, slip reaction, aggression levels
- Changed default cockpit FOV from 50 to 45 degrees
- Adjusted traction control functionality (as a driving aid)
- Added PLR file setting to disable track scoreboards (known to cause some issues in live streaming)
- Track state regression between sessions & overnight reduced from 2% & 10% respectively to 1% & 5%
- Corrected excessive fuel consumption in Caterhams, MCR, Marcas, Lancers
- Updated sunrise/sunset lighting values for all tracks
- Updated Cadwell, Brands, Imola, VIR, Curitiba. Cascavel, Kansai, Velocittá, Taruma, Goiania, Spielberg, Santa Cruz, Guaporé, Londrina, Interlagos terrain & road textures to latest quality standard
- Minor road & curb updates at Curitiba, Tarumã, Goiania, Santa Cruz, Londrina, Interlagos to match their 2017 layouts
- Fixed F-Ultimate tire options for Interlagos, Kansai
- Karts: Fixed handling-breaking suspension bug from the last hotfix
- MCR: Fixed RPM LEDs not working in left-hand driver side
- Camaro: Added 2017 Stock Car Safety Car skin
* For this build Medium aggression is generally recommended for best AI racing; higher settings may be suitable for tin tops in which more bumping & rubbing is acceptable; Low aggression disables all new risk bypassing functions and effectively reverts to their pre v1.4.5 behavior with regards to overtaking.
** Users of digital inputs should review their settings for steering, throttle and brake rates.
*** All cars/tracks still allows race refueling for all classes, so users looking to get around series refueling rules should use that for both single & multiplayer races (be advised that AI fuel strategy for longer races may not be ideal).
Important note for Logitech G29 / G920 users: Support for auto rotation is still on a dedicated Beta Branch labeled v1.4.5_G29. Further instructions as to how to switch to a beta branch here.
If you have an online race tonight, you may stick to or revert to the previous v1.4.32 by selecting that branch from the Steam Beta tab. Further instructions as to how to do that here.
If you have a bug to report please use the new bug report thread (make sure to check the opening post first).
If you experience any issues running the game following the update, it´s worth running a Steam Integrity Check to make sure all files have been added/updated correctly.
Automobilista puts you in the driving seat of one of the most advanced racing simulators and delivers a uniquely diverse motorsports experience!
As the natural successor to Reiza Studios´ previous title – the highly regarded PC exclusive Stock Car Extreme, originally released in 2013 – AUTOMOBILISTA continues to simulate the premium Brazilian racing series such as Stock Car V8, Copa Petrobras de Marcas, Formula 3 Brasil and Mitsubishi Lancer Cup, now packing every car and every track from their respective 2015 championships.
Beyond the Brazilian core, Automobilista is extensively complemented with one of the most diverse selections or racing vehicles you will find in a racing game
Official Webpage – www.reizastudios.com