Automobilista v1.5.13 Deployed
Reiza Studios has deployed a new update for their Automobilista racing title.
Update V1.5.13 features a set of minor fixes and updates in preparation of the new car models which will become available in the coming weeks. Besides the preparations, the update also includes the Goiania External Ring and an updated version of the Imola track.
Automobilista is available at the Steam platform for 27,99€. Automobilista + a Season Pass for All DLC’s is available for 40,58€.
Changelog v1.5.11 -> V1.5.13:
- Fixed UI bug that could allow resetting tire sets/track progression/tire wear/fuel wear mid-session
- Fixed AI not going out of the garage when tire sets UI option is set to “Default”
- Corrected conflicting IDs in Drift tracks
- Made windowed mode default to borderless
- Added various fixes to drift score calculation
- Added multiple race setting to Dedi Toll
- “Look for XInput devices” is now defaulted to off to avoid long loading times (will reset for all users to default)
- Fixed bug where running multiplayer in spectator mode would cause the single player to default to TV trackside camera
- Further tweaks to default settings in dedicated server (Max Data Client minimum 128 kbps)
- Added new Extreme SimRacing branding to tracks and various car skins
- Goiania: Added external ring layout
- Imola: Updated to 2018 modifications & added nighttime lighting
- MCR: Added headlights and brake lights for night time racing
Logitech G29 / G920 users: Support for auto rotation is on a dedicated Beta Branch labeled LogitechG29. Further instructions as to how to switch to a beta branch here.
If you experience any issues running the game following the update, it´s worth running a Steam Integrity Check to make sure all files have been added/updated correctly.
Official Webpage – www.reizastudios.com – pumaautomoveis.com.br