Copa Petrobras de Marcas v1.10 now available on Steam
In November last year Brazilian developer Reiza Studios released the free for all Brazilian Copa Petrobras de Marca touring car series game.
This official Copa Petrobras de Marca game simulates all the wheel-to-wheel and bumper to bumper action of the Brazilian thin top series on 6 different circuits featuring venue’s such as Interlagos, Curitiba and Goiânia. Select your Chevrolet, Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi or Ford, and start racing.
The series title sponsor Petrobras, offers this game as a free download for all gamers and racing fans out there. Now Reiza Studios released an updated version of the free racing game and made it available on the Steam Network. Get your copy at http://store.steampowered.com/app/359800/
The V1.10 update will bring you a selection of optimizations covering the core game, physics, audio and IA aspects of the game.
Main Changelog for v1.10:
- Added UI option for race start time (including night racing!)
- Added option to turn off qualifying and manually set starting position
- Added proper flag animations
- Support for adjusting graphical steering wheel range in-game from the Controller menu (min 180º max 900º)
- Adjusted default rearview height / width
- Minimum vertical FOV setting adjusted from 35º to 10º
- Revised physics
- Revised sounds
- Revised AI
- Increased windshield resolution
- Added individual driver helmet textures
- Updated Tarumã track to the latest specification
The new v1.10 update is also available via Marcas Sync for users running Non-Steam installations.
- Platform: PC Windows
- Minimum configuration: 1.4 Ghz Processor / Windows XP or superior / 1GB RAM / Directx 9.0c compatible video card with 512MB Video RAM / 3 GB free hard disk space
- Recommended configuration: 2.8 Ghz Processor / Windows XP or superior / 3GB RAM / Directx 9.0c compatible video card with 1GB Video RAM / 3 GB free hard disk space
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French
|Official Webpage – http://www.reizastudios.com/