Cube Controls Formula Sport Wheel Review By The SRG
About a year ago, Barry Rowland of the Sim Racing Garage reviewed the Formula Pro Steering Wheel by Cube Controls. This time Barry takes a look at one of the newer products of the Italian professional sim racing equipment manufacturer.
Now Barry takes an in-depth look at the Cube Controls Formula Sport Wheel which features 2 magnetic paddle shifters. No clutch. 13 momentary buttons. Built with strong and stiffer carbon fiber front plate and rock-solid electronics.
- 13 momentary buttons, two of them with a “toggle” flashing led indicator (useful for pit limiter, neutral)
- Grip-to-Grip wheel length, 28.2cm
- Grip max diameter, 45mm
- Straight back USB Connector
- No-Backlit buttons
- Two on/off toggle switches with status led
- 2 front rotary encoders
- Multi-directional joystick with integrated encoder
- Zero play short-throw custom-designed magnetic switchless paddle shifters
- Carbon fiber front plate
- Molded grips (via Cube Controls proprietary Technology)
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula-style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch and 70mm PCD)
- VR friendly
- Weight: 980gr
- Compatible with Thrustmaster, Logitech, AccuForce, Fanatec, and SimuCube 1 & 2
- Cube Controls Formula Sport Wheel – €699.00 + shipping.
Official Webpage – www.cubecontrols.it