Cube Controls Formula Steering Wheel
Cube Controls SRLS is based in Italy and is a manufacturer of professional sim racing equipment. One of their latest and most noticeable products is the high-end Cube Formula Steering Wheel.
All the aluminum parts of the Cube Formula Steering Wheel are CNC machined and anodized to increases resistance to corrosion and wear. The handles are fitted with molded rubber for extra grip and comfort. The carbon fiber front plate houses 15 quality push buttons, 2 on/off toggle switches featuring indication LED indicators, 4 front and 2 thumb rotary encoders, and a multi directional thumbstick with integrated encoder.
Furthermore, the Formula Steering Wheel features a set of custom build magnetic switchless paddle shifters and two levers for the formula style launch control clutch system which also contains a dedicated thumb rotary encoder for clutch sensitivity control.
The Cube Formula Steering rim is compatible with most formula style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch PCD) and can also be connected to your wheelbase via an optional Cube quick release hub with an integrated electrical connector.
The Formula rim is shipped in an aluminum carry case fitted with a molded foam to safely transport or store your high-quality Cube steering wheel. Furthermore, the case also contains a high-quality USB connection cable and a set of button Stickers.
Besides the standard black design scheme, Cube Controls can also provide you with some highly customized colored versions of their Formula wheel rim and optional custom button stickers.
- 15 momentary buttons, two of them with a “toggle” flashing led indicator (useful for pit limiter, neutral)
- Two on/off toggle switches with status led
- 4 front rotary encoders, two “thumb” rotary encoders
- Multi directional joystick with integrated encoder
- Custom designed magnetic switchless paddle shifters and clutch levers
- Launch control clutch system
- Carbon fiber front plate
- Custom elastomer molded grips (available in black, blue and red)
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Custom optional quick release hub with integrated electrical connector
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch PCD)
- Formula steering wheel, without quick release – €1249,00
- Formula steering wheel with electrical quick release – €1369,00
- Standalone Quick release unit made from aluminum – €120,00
Official Webpage – www.cubecontrols.it