DSD CSW Panels Ultra Series – Mini Review By SimRacingGirl
SimRacingGirl reviews the DSD CSW Panels Ultra Series which fit a variety of Fanatec wheelbases.
In comparison to the acrylic Basic CSW Panels, the Ultra Series are made from water jet cut 6061 aluminum alloy (3/16″ – 5mm thick) and 1.3mm, mirror polished Carbon Fiber (the real stuff).
CSW Panels are offered in three versions, each with loads of functions to keep your controls where you need them when you need them. Each type offers toggle switches, push buttons and two-way rotary encoders for any type of control you’d need. Below are the available types:
Ultra CSW Panels will fit both the V1 and V2 bases as well as the Forza Elite. They are only available as a set. Left Side – Type A, Right Side – Type B. Each panel is a standalone USB device.
- Style A – 5 two way momentary toggles, 6 push buttons, 5 two way rotary encoders
- Style B – 2 covered toggles, 4 two way momentary toggles, 4 push buttons, 3 encoders, 1 large lighted “FVS” button
- Style C – 2 covered toggles, 4 two way momentary toggles, 4 push buttons, 5 rotary encoders
DSD Ultra Series CSW Panels Pricing
- 395.00 USD – US Shipments
- 425.00 USD – International Shipments
(international Shipments are shipped with 7-Day International Priority Shipping including door to door tracking)
Official Webpage – www.derekspearedesigns.com