Alex Gillon spotted a hidden car during his F1 2013 trailer analysis.
If Alex is correct, and this looks to be the case, then there will be a 1978 Ferrari F1 312T3 in the game.
However, the real life picture shown and compared to in this video is the 1976 Ferrari 312T2 of Clay Regazzoni, and due to the fact that the connection to the movie RUSH is pointed out, you would expect the mystery car to be the 1976 Ferrari 312T2 of Niki Lauda. If this is true it would not come as a surprise if the McLaren M23 of James Hunt would be discovered in the game sooner or later.
Take in to account that at this time its purely speculation.
Officially announced content:
1980s (F1 2013 and F1 2013: Classic Edition)
- 1980 Williams FW07B – Alan Jones & Alain Prost
- 1986 Team Lotus 98T – Mario Andretti & Emerson Fittipaldi
- 1988 Ferrari F1-87/88C – Gerhard Berger & Michael Schumacher
- 1988 Team Lotus 100T – Satoru Nakajima & Mika Hakkinen
- 1988 Williams FW12 – Nigel Mansell & Damon Hill
1990s (F1 2013: Classic Edition only)
- 1992 Ferrari F92 A – Jean Alesi & TBA
- 1992 Williams FW14B – Nigel Mansell & David Coulthard
- 1996 Ferrari F310 – Michael Schumacher & Gerhard Berger
- 1996 Williams FW18 – Damon Hill & Jacques Villeneuve
- 1999 Ferrari F399 – Eddie Irvine & Jody Scheckter
- 1999 Williams FW21 – TBA & Alain Prost
Official Webpage – http://www.formula1-game.com/