Codemasters released a video showing a new F1 2013 Singapore hotlap featuring Vodafone McLaren Mercedes’ Sergio Pérez!
F1 2013 is expected to be released on the 04 of October, 2013.
Make history in FORMULA ONE™! F1™ 2013 features all the cars, stars and circuits from the 2013 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ plus, for the first time, classic content. F1 Classics is an expansive new game mode, introduced by legendary broadcaster Murray Walker, in which you’ll race legendary drivers in famous cars on iconic circuits from the 1980s. This classic content can be played in a range of modes including split-screen and online multiplayer.
F1 2013 also features all of the new drivers, team moves, tyre changes and remodelled handling to recreate the thrill of racing 2013’s stunning roster of FORMULA ONE cars. New enhancements, improvements plus new, expanded and returning game modes combine to deliver the most complete simulation of a FORMULA ONE season in videogame history.
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 64 bit or Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core i7/AMD Bulldozer
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD HD6000 Series/Nvidia GTX500 Series minimum 1GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X compatible soundcard
- Additional Notes: Supported Graphics Cards: •AMD Radeon HD2600 or higher, HD3650 or higher, HD4550 or higher, HD5000 Series, HD6000 Series, HD7000 Series. •nVidia GeForce 8600 or higher, 9500 or higher, GTX220 or higher, GTX400 Series, GTX500 Series, GTX600 Series. Intel HD Graphics 3000 or higher, AMD Fusion A8 or higher.
Official Webpage – http://www.formula1-game.com/