F1 2015 – First Patch released
Shortly after the release of the F1 2015 title, Codemasters deployed a first patch to resolve some urgent issues with the PC version of the game.
After a rather rocky launch, Codemasters where rapidly aware of players encountering some issues with the PC build, and have pushed a new build to the Steam platform to correct the known bugs and problems associated with the initial launch.
The last few years, we have become accustomed to games being released with bugs and issues that require further updates and fixes rather than finished and polished products. Some of this may be due to the ever increasing complexity of modern game and simulation software.
- Flashback and the Instant Replay Flashback causes game to crash to desktop
- Instant Replay – The game is crashing when entering an instant replay in all game modes
- Backing out from a lobby in which you were a Client and Hosting a new Lobby will result in you not having Host Options for your new Lobby
- Fuel info resets every time you cross the start/finish line
- Out of box settings appear to be too high on onboard Intel GPUs
- Graphics options do not save in certain situations
- When a player collides before or after resetting to track, they get disqualified.
- Clipping on the nose camera on the Manor car
- Game crashes after running benchmark
- Tyre wear carries over from short qualifying to race between intermediate & option tyres
- Hang occurs when host backs out of Custom Lobby just before countdown finishes and loading begins.
- Multiplayer qualifying result inconsistent across players
- Backing out of a Lobby on 0 seconds of the countdown timer can result in a Hang if the player then creates and leaves a Custom Session.
- Host will perpetually load after quitting game via front end after getting terminal damage in multiple races in custom lobby.
|Webpage – www.formula1-game.com|