F1 2015 – New Patch released
Codemasters have released a new PC patch for their F1 2015 title.
The new patch addresses a number of issues of the current version of the game including multiplayer, AI and game fixes. The update also introduces a multiplayer session list that will allow you to search for all public sessions. Last but not least, the patch features the first of a number of high-end PC improvements.
While this patch is for the PC only, Codemasters are also planning to implement the fixes on the console versions as soon as possible. (With the exception being the multiplayer session list feature.)
Codemasters also confirmed that most of their development team members have now moved onto the F1 2016 development and are already working on some new and exciting features. The first internal game tests are planned for early 2016.
- Added a session list screen which is available via the Multiplayer menu. This screen will allow players to search for all public sessions and join the one they want to. Custom and Hopper sessions will be visible on this list.
Multiplayer fixes and improvements:
- Added additional information to lobbies so players can see how much progress has been made in the current session.
- Parc ferme rules are no longer incorrectly applied so players will not get their fuel locked to 100kg in qualifying or not be able to change their tyres at the start of a race if they qualified outside the top ten.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a player’s car to always be ghosted during timed qualifying sessions.
- Fixed framerate and lag spikes causing incorrect collisions.
- Fixed a bug that meant connections with limited upload bandwidth would appear laggy while on track and eventually disconnect.
- Disallowing Brake Assist will no longer also block ABS.
- Cars will no longer ghost when driving too slowly on track.
- Fixed a bug which made the screen pulse black when spectating specific cars in specific circumstances.
- Minor hopper improvements and changesRemoved the AI from all hoppers.
- Removed the assist restrictions from the Hardcore hopper.
- Made the countdown timer longer and prevented it from starting for a short time if there are not many players in the session to try to allow more people to join.Chan
- ged the grid order to random from realistic. So now the players Mercedes cars will not always start on the front row.
- Updated the Feature Race to Brazil.
- Corrected the number of laps for the Mexican Grand Prix.
- The player is now correctly disqualified for not using both compounds in a dry weather race.
- Improvements to AI behaviour in Qualifying: AI will no longer all leave the garage at the same time.
- AI will no longer use Prime tyres in Q2.AI will always do two
- runs in Short Qualifying and Q3.
- Fixed the flashing rear tyre issue present on some PC setups.
- Made the D-Pad menu more responsive to use.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause OSD messages to remain on screen or to never display. This was mostly reported online but can be seen offline too.
- Fixed an issue that would cause new tyres to be too cold when they’re put on at a pit stop.
- Fixed a problem that could cause unrealistic lap times in practice and qualifying.
Sports Updates – Part 1:
- Adjusted the relative performance of the teams and drivers based on the season’s results so far.
- Updated the tyres for Russia to Super Soft and Soft.
High End PC Enhancements:
- New CPU-driven particle effects to improve visual quality on systems with high-end CPUs. Select “high” or “ultra” particle effects from the options menu.
- Increased audio voice counts for systems with high-end CPUs. Select the “high” audio quality setting from the option menu.
- Improved CPU performance for users with 6 and 8+ cores.
- Improved CPU performance for Intel CPUs with Hyper-Threading Technology.
- Optimised performance for Intel integrated graphics chips.
|Webpage – www.formula1-game.com|