The development team of F1 22 the official Formula One World Championship game has shared a Community Issues thread, updating the users on some of the things they are focusing on including a small list of bugs that will be resolved in the future updates of the game.
Bug fixes are not the only thing the team is working on. Adjustments to the following areas (known as the Performance Patch) will be coming soon: Engine Torque, Gear Ratios, Force Feedback, and Tyre Temperatures. More details about these will be shared in the coming weeks.
Additionally, larger updates including the Sports Update, cross-play, F2 22, additional tracks, and more will be coming later this year.
- AI straight line speed after slow corners
- AI can backout on overtakes too easily
- Heusinkveld pedals have a 50% brake deadzone
- Quick Practice over-wears the entire Power Unit
- Inability to use radio commands after using Flashback in certain circumstances
- Inconsistent force feedback when using a controller (PC)
- Sponsor contract lengths can be exceptionally long after an auto-renewal
- Tyre temperature above blanket temps when starting Formation Lap
- Sponsor logos do not appear in replays on the Player Car
- Driver number 23 is incorrectly available for use
- Sector timings not displaying
- Broken barriers at Baku – Turn 19
- Broadcast Safety Car causes all AI to pass and sometimes receive DSQs
- Tyre temperatures reset when pausing the game in Multiplayer
- Little to no force feedback when using Logitech G920/G29/G923
- Excessive DNFs at Baku when using Simulation Damage (My Team)
- Excessive ICE/MGU-H wear when using automatic gears
- Involuntary head movement when braking and accelerating in VR
- Flying lap can cause damage on Baku – Turn 15
- Engineer incorrectly states DSQ’d cars are still running
- Engineer refers to Racing Point
- Engineer stops replying to specific questions
The latest edition of the official video game of the 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship, now named F1 22 is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC via the EA App, Origin, Steam, and Epic Store.
Official Website – www.formula1-game.com