EA Sports and Codemasters have deployed Update V1.16 for F1 22. Besides the usual fixes and improvements, this new Patch includes the McLaren ‘Future Mode’ livery and a limited-time event.
The update is available on all platforms.
- Elimination limited-time event is now available
- Fixed an issue where players and AI could receive an incorrect DSQ in the race for not using multiple tyre compounds
- Fixed an issue where tyre compound allocation options were not visible in in-progress career saves
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to change tyre allocation in career weekends beyond the first weekend of the season
- Replacement of Cem Bölükbasi with Tatiana Calderon to Charouz Racing System in F2 2022
- Fixed an issue where F2 2022 vehicles were struggling to finish 50% of races on Miami due to excessive fuel consumption
- Addition of F2 2022 showroom stats and history
- Fixed a crash on PS4 when loading into the split screen using two steering wheels
- Fixed an issue in Spectator mode where cars would be seen hitting the rev limiter
- Fixed an issue where, on certain cars, the DRS lights on the in-game steering wheels were not lighting up when entering DRS zones
- Fixed an issue on the Mercedes car where part of a front wing appears attached after taking damage
- Updates and adjustments to Alpine livery color
- Fixed an issue on the Alfa Romeo car where the left mirror is incorrectly mapped with the wrong material
- Fixed an issue where Mick Schumacher would not be wearing a helmet after switching teams in Career
- Various Minor Fixes
- General Stability Improvements
The latest edition of the official video game of the 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship, now named F1 22 is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC via the EA App, Origin, Steam, and Epic Store.
Official Website – www.formula1-game.com