EA Sports and Codemasters have deployed Update V1.17 for F1 22. Besides the usual fixes and improvements, this new Patch adds support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution.
The update is available on all platforms.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to there being fewer than 20 drivers in a season in Career modes
- Fixed an issue in MyTeam where, in Quick Practice, there would be no simulation of wear to the Power Unit
- Updated the color of George Russell’s front wheel arches and driver number
- Added support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.2
- Fixed an issue where, in some instances, crossplay friends list will be blank despite having friends
- Fixed a crash when selecting ‘Finish Season’ in Real Season Start
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes
The latest edition of the official video game of the 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship, now named F1 22 is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC via the EA App, Origin, Steam, and Epic Store.
Official Website – www.formula1-game.com