EA Sports and Codemasters have deployed a new update for F1 22, the official FIA Formula One World Championship racing game.
Patch V1.07 includes a number of improvements and fixes, and also ads a free circuit update in the form of the Autodromo Internacional do Algarve, better known as Portimao. The new track is available in Time Trial, Grand Prix, and Multiplayer modes. Furthermore, the developer also confirmed that the Chinese Shanghai International Circuit will become available on September 12.
The Autodromo Internacional do Algarve, better known as Portimao, is a 4.653 km (2.891 mi) race circuit located in Portimão, Algarve region, of Portugal. The track returned to the Formula 1 calendar for the 2020 and 2021 seasons as part of the revised F1 schedule. Besides the Portuguese GP, also the MotoGP, World SBK, ELMS, DTM, TCR Europe, and the Lamborghini Super Trofeo World Finals are on the Portimao event calendar.
- Portimao has been added to Time Trial, Grand Prix, and Multiplayer modes
- Refinements to response time of throttle application for players
- Front Wing damage will now have a greater effect on handling and lap times
- Resolved an issue where tyre temperatures can be above blanket temperature when starting the formation lap
- Improved trigger feedback when using an Xbox Series controller on a PC
- Improved balancing of difficulty for Practice Programmes
- Resolved graphical issue on the rear suspension of the Red Bull
- Addressed a crash when re-joining a Two Player Career after disconnecting
- Times under 1:27:000 for Abu Dhabi can now be posted on the Time Trial leaderboard
- Resolved an issue where Time Trial times could be posted on the wet leaderboard whilst driving in dry conditions
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck in the super license after adding a trophy
- Corrected level of detail Supercar interiors in cockpit camera
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes
In addition to the fixes above, the development team believes it has identified the issue regarding AI speed gains on the straights. Changes to the throttle application in this patch will help, and the team is working to bring parity to AI and player car performance. We will update you as soon as we have more news.
The latest edition of the official video game of the 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship, now named F1 22 is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC via the EA App, Origin, Steam, and Epic Store.
Official Website – www.formula1-game.com