Barry Rowland of the Sim Racing Garage presents his review of the Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake V1.5.
In comparison to its predecessor, the V1.5 features improved components, such as a stainless steel lever, a refined potentiometer, a better connector, and a new adapter allowing a direct connection to the ClubSport wheelbases.
The Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 can be mounted either horizontal or vertical or attached directly to a ClubSport Shifter. You can also order an optional ClubSport Handbrake Clamp Adapter. (Actual Clamp not included)
The ClubSport Handbrake can be connected directly to Fanatec racing wheels on either PC or consoles. Optionally, PC users can connect the handbrake by using the ClubSport USB Adapter.
Official Webpage – www.fanatec.com
- The ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 is available at the Fanatec Webstore for € 129.95 Incl. 19% VAT
- Optional: ClubSport USB Adapter – € 19.95 Incl. 19% VAT
- Optional: ClubSport Handbrake Clamp Adapter – € 16.95 Incl. 19% VAT
- Realistic replica of a handbrake used for drifting in race or rally cars
- Full metal construction
- The lever can be mounted in horizontal or vertical position
- Analog sensor
- Soft foam grip
- Can be used on gaming consoles
- Flexible mounting options on three sides of the product
- Can be mounted to a ClubSport Shifter
- Can be mounted to a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp using optional adapters
IMPORTANT: To operate the ClubSport Handbrake you must connect it with either one of the following products:
- ClubSport Pedals V2 / V3 / V3 inverted
- CSL Elite Pedals LC/Loadcell Kit
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel – officially licensed for PS4
- ClubSport Wheel Base V1 / V2 / V2.5 on the pedal port using the included handbrake adapter
- ClubSport USB Adapter (optional!): with the adapter, you can use it on PC with any racing wheel of any brand in many games. For more details, see the product page of the ClubSport USB Adapter
- PC: The ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 will work in most games if connected to a Fanatec product with handbrake port. Please check the compatibility details on the product page of the connected product.
- Consoles: The ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 can be used on gaming consoles in games that support analog handbrakes if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base/Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which it will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using the ClubSport USB Adapter.
- ClubSport Handbrake V1.5
- 3.5mm stereo jack to CSP V2 main PCBA cable (~3 m/9.8 ft) to connect to ClubSport Pedals V2
- 3.5mm stereo jack to RJ12 cable (~3 m/9.8 ft) to connect to Fanatec Devices with RJ12 Pedal Port, e.g. ClubSport USB Adapter / ClubSport Pedals V3 / CSL Elite Wheel Base
- ClubSport Handbrake Adapter to ClubSport Wheel Base V1 / V2 / V2.5
- Quick Guide