Fanatec Clubsport V3 Pedal Brake Performance Kit Review by The Simpit
Shaun Cole of the Simpit reviews the Pedal Brake Performance Kit for the Fanatec Clubsport V3 Pedal set. This Performance upgrade allows you to go even further with different combinations of stiffness and travel distances of the brake pedal. In this review Shaun talks about installing the mod and finds out how it performs on the virtual track.
The Fanatec Brake Performance Kit is compatible with the ClubSport Pedals V3, increasing the brake pressure point feeling by reducing the brake pedal travel and providing a higher brake pressure capability. The red and/or green Elastomer springs and the short Polyurethane spring will be installed to the preload screw of the brake unit.
The Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit is available at the Fanatec Online store for 29.95€ / 29.95$ ( inc. VAT)
- Can be used on the brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3
- Provides a realistic brake point pressure feeling like in a real race car
- Adjustable in pedal travel and resistance by mixing and matching the various hardness and diameter of the Elastomer springs together with the PU foam
- Easy to lubricate and super durable with well over 1 Million cycles
- Elastomer springs manufactured from the high-end material Eladur, “made in Germany”
- There are many possible combinations of Elastomer springs. This comparison table may give you an idea of the effects when combining the different Elastomer springs:
- ClubSport Pedals V3
- ClubSport Pedals V3 (not included) are required to use the ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit.
- The preload screw of the ClubSport Pedals V3 cannot be used to its maximum with the ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit. Its use is be limited to eliminating the mechanical play.
- The installation of the ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit requires a partial disassembly of the pedals and therefore requires a certain level of technical skills. For further information please review the quick guide and manual in the download section.
- Size (L x W x H) : 20.00cm x 15.50cm x 3.50cm
- Weight: 0.10kg
- Volume weight: 0.22kg
- 2x Elastomer spring red Ø13 x 20 mm
- 1x Elasquick guide red Ø12 x 20 mm
- 2x Elastomer spring green Ø13 x 20 mm
- 1x Elastomer spring green Ø12 x 20 mm
- 1x Polyurethane spring (PU foam) Ø13,5 x 15 mm
- 1x Lithium grease bottle (only for Elastomer spring)
- 1x Quick Guide
Green Elastomer spring – The green Elastomer spring is the harder material version. For fine-tuning, two thicker and harder ones (Ø 13mm), as well as a thinner and softer one (Ø 12mm), are included, both 20mm in length.
Red Elastomer spring – The red Elastomer spring is the slightly softer material version. Also, two thicker and harder ones (Ø 13mm), as well as a thinner and softer one (Ø 12mm), are included, both 20mm in length.
Official Webpage – www.fanatec.com – www.thesimpit.com