Fanatec CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1 Now Available
Today Fanatec announced the updated CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1 is available for purchase.
The upgraded V1.1 unit takes the original CSL Elite Wheel Base to the same performance level as the PS4 version. That said, the V1.1 is NOT compatible with PS4, but it shares all of the same improvements, i.e. the same motor and motor electronics as the ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5.
Just like the original CSL Elite Wheel Base +, the CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1 contains advanced ClubSport technology. You can upgrade the V1.1 wheelbase with an Xbox One-licensed steering wheel to enable full Xbox One compatibility. On PC the CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1 is compatible with all available Fanatec Steering Wheels.
The CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1 is available via the Fanatec Online Store for 319.95€ VAT included.
- Ultra-strong brushless servo motor which delivers up to 6Nm of torque on the steering axis
- Single belt drive unit with ultra-low lag and cogging, and big ball bearings for lowest friction
- DirectSensor™ on the steering axis to prevent the influence of the belt drive on the position sensor
- Very fast steering wheel acceleration – ideal for drifting
- 1080° of rotation which can be adjusted in the Tuning Menu via the attached steering wheel
- Integrated rev lights in the wheelbase
- Table clamp included. Supports table/surface thickness of 10mm to 60mm
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake
- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic steering wheels in many different styles
- Quick Release system allows for the easy exchange of steering wheels within seconds, even during gameplay
- Supports Fanatec steering wheel and pedal vibration features
- Supports Fanatec Tuning Menu*
- Save up to 5 wheel setups
- Let the game control the steering sensitivity with the ‘Auto’ function or adjust the sensitivity independent from the game from 90° to 1080°
- Adjust the strength of the force feedback
- Adjust the sensitivity of steering wheel and pedal vibrations
- Advanced Drift Mode can be used to fine-tune the wheel rotation characteristics through added natural damper or acceleration
- Fine-tune specific force feedback modifiers directly from the steering wheel by adjusting the force, spring, and damper effects
- Adjust the sensitivity of the brake pedal (for this feature, Fanatec pedals needs to be connected directly to the wheelbase)
- * Tuning functions are subject to change.
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake (direct connection to wheelbase)
- All Fanatec ClubSport steering wheels
- All Fanatec CSL and CSL Elite steering wheels
- All Fanatec ClubSport, CSR, CSR Elite, CSL and CSL Elite pedals (adapter cables might be required on pedals without RJ12 connection)
- All Fanatec CSL and ClubSport shifters (two shifters simultaneously)
- Fanatec ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles
Mounting on cockpits and wheel stands: 3 hard-mount points on the bottom of the wheelbase. Please refer to the drilling template in the download section for the hole pattern and distances. The hole pattern is identical with the ClubSport Wheel Bases without the angle adapter (3 hard-mount holes). Please take note that the CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1 hole pattern is NOT compatible to the discontinued CSL Seat.
- Xbox One®: The compatibility can be upgraded with (optional) steering wheels like the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2 or the CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1. Without any Xbox One® licensed Steering Wheel attached, the Wheel Base is NOT compatible to Xbox One®.
- PlayStation®: This product is not compatible with any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility.
This Wheel Base is compatible with PC in combination with all available steering wheels.
- Size (L x W x H) : 35.00cm x 35.00cm x 28.00cm
- Weight: 6.61kg
- Volume weight: 6.86kg
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- Table clamp
- Table clamp screw with handle
- Power supply unit (cable length: power supply to wheelbase 1,5 m/6 ft)
- Power cord (regional) (cable length: socket to power supply 1,5 m/6 ft.)
- USB connection cable (2 m/6 ft.)
- O-Ring (spare for Quick Release shaft)
Official Webpages – www.fanatec.com