Fanatec CSL Steering Wheel P1 Review by inside Sim Racing
Darin Gangi and co-host John Sabol from Inside Sim Racing are reviewing Fanatec’s newest CSL Steering Wheel P1 rim for the Xbox One. As usual, Darin and John start off by sharing their first impressions, and after a performance evaluation end the review with the Pro’s and Con’s.
This new Fanatec rim is the first of a new CSL entry-level line of products. The CSL Steering Wheel P1 rim is compatible with the Fanatec ClubSport Wheel V1 and V2. Needless to say, the wheel rim will also be compatible with the yet to be released CSL base unit.
While this product is clearly aimed at the lower end of the market, the 30 cm diameter CSL P1 rim is packed with features such as rubber rim wrapping, brushed aluminum spokes, pedal shifters, 12 Xbox One labeled push buttons, and a built-in multicolor lighted RevStrip.
The Fanatec CSL Steering Wheel P1 is available for €149.95 / $139.95 at the Fanatec Online Store.
- An Associated Wheelbase is compatible with Xbox One
- Plugging & start: Can be used without prior installation work
- RevStripe center strip with built-in multi-color rings shift light
- Edgeless integrated into the steering wheel rim three-digit LED display
- Steering wheel rim with comfortable surface and maximum grip
- Knobs with Xbox One symbols
- Low weight of only 1170 g for higher acceleration and accuracy
- ClubSport Wheel Base
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- Wheelbase CSL series
- Xbox One: If you connect the P1 CSL steering wheel for Xbox One with the above wheelbases so they are compatible with the Xbox One.
- PC and PlayStation
|Official Webpage – www.isrtv.com|