Fanatec Podium Advanced Paddle Module Review By The SRG
Barry Rowland of the Sim Racing Garage reviews the Fanatec Podium Advanced Paddle Module. As usual, Barry takes the product through the SRG review process which means we will get a highly detailed tour of the product.
Featuring magnetic shifters and Hall sensors, the Podium Advanced Paddle Module is marketed as the ultimate upgrade for your Fanatec steering wheel.
The Fanatec Podium Advanced Paddle Module is currently available via the Fanatec website for 175.95€ Incl. 19% VAT + shipping.
- Upgrades your ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One
- Upgrades Fanatec steering wheels like the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2
- Automotive-grade quality
- 2 sets of paddle plates for small and large steering wheels
- Paddle Plates made of real carbon fiber
- Cage made of CNC machined aluminum
F1 style Dual Clutch Paddles:
- Adds two analog axes to your steering wheel
- High-precision contactless hall sensor with unlimited lifetime
- Allows 4 modes on steering wheels which are supporting this feature:
- F1 clutch bite-point mode which can be adjusted and saved in Tuning menu
- Clutch/handbrake mode
- Brake/throttle mode
- Mappable analog axis mode
- Solid metal construction
Dual Magnetic Paddles:
Replaces the existing shifter paddle and add two more buttons that can be easily accessed for important functions like DRS.
- Strong magnets are used instead of steel springs just like in real race cars
- Sensational solid „Click Feeling“
- Allows rapid shifting
- Podium Hub
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2018
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2019
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One – (some units may exhibit a dead-zone on the analog paddle axes, main magnetic shifters and secondary paddles unaffected)
Official Webpage – www.fanatec.com