FLOEB Reviews the SIMTAG Hydraulic Handbrake
Flo Pernon aka FLOEB reviews the high-end SIMTAG Hydraulic Handbrake for the racing professional and enthusiastic sim racer.
SIMTAG Hydraulic Handbrake Features
- Race proven automotive technologies
- Adjustable handbrake arm position from 30 degrees to vertical
- Additional handbrake arm extension (20cm)
- Pressure sensor made by Bosch
- Cosworth dust and moisture proof connectors for maximum reliability.
- Wilwood hydraulic master and slave cylinders
- Electronics by Leo Bodnar
- Plug and Play
Priced at 590 Euros excluding VAT if applicable.
The Belgium-based SIMTAG company was founded by Jean-Luc De Krahe and Professional (WTCC) racing driver Norbert Michelisz. The company has its headquarters in the Belgian Ardennes, smack in the middle of the world-famous Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.
Simtag strives to deliver high-quality sim racing products by incorporating real racing components and professional grade materials into their racing simulator builds, making it the perfect choice for racing teams, drivers, instructors and sim racing enthusiasts. Besides turnkey “ready to go” simulator systems, SIMTAG also retails a selection of sim racing peripherals such as the Hydro Pedal set and Hydraulic Handbrake.
Official Webpage: simtag.eu