Formula Truck 2013 v1.25 Released
Reiza Studios just released a new update for their Formula Truck 2013 title bringing the version number to 1.25. This update will add the Salvador Street Circuit to your Formula Truck 2013 track library.
As usual the update also features a selection of fixes and performance updates. On the graphics side of things, the Reiza team updated some of the shaders & textures for the Cascavel, Londrina, Spielberg and Tarumã circuits. They also added a default player profile. For usage, make sure you check out the important notes included with the changelog.
The update is automatically deployed when you have a Steam license. For non-Steam users, a full updated installer will be coming up soon. You can purchase Formula Truck 2013 for €14,99 on the Steam Network.
- Added Salvador Street Circuit
General features / Bug Fixes
- Added option to set session start time (24h cycle)
- Added options to switch qualifying off and manually set grid position
- Fixed trackside flags animation
- Added support for graphical steering wheel rotation adjustment from the Controller menu (min 180º max 900º)
- Adjusted default rearview height / width
- Minimum vertical FOV setting adjusted from 35º to 10º (IMPORTANT – Don´t use DEFAULT option as it resets to 34 upon restarting the game – set it to 50 if you want the proper default value)
- Executable now is set to include +fullproc by default (for better performance in modern CPUs)
- Adjusted LOD settings for all Trucks
- Increased rear view mirror resolution
- Updated terrain shaders & textures for Cascavel, Londrina, Spielberg and Tarumã
- Fixed missing Sector points at Jacarepagua 2005
- Improved AI racing lines for Brasilia Long, Jacarepagua 2005 & Cordoba
- Fixed road line alpha sorting issue with 3d grass at Buenos Aires, Goiania & Spielberg.
Added a default player profile (if you already have created a profile you might have to switch back to it from the PROFILE menu)
If field of view in-cockpit is too close, check DEFAULT Vertical FOV so it is not set to DEFAULT value (set it to 50 if you want the proper default value)
If you have created a new player profile and are experiencing the graphical micro stuttering, open your USERDATA\Playername\Playername.PLR, and look for these lines:
Shadow Updates=”127″ // Static shadow updates per frame (Shadow Updates * Sky Update Frames should exceed number of static shadows on track)
Sky Update Frames=”8″ // Frames between sky and light updates
Change it to:
Shadow Updates=”8″ // Static shadow updates per frame (Shadow Updates * Sky Update Frames should exceed number of static shadows on track)
Sky Update Frames=”150″ // Frames between sky and light updates
|Official Webpage – http://www.reizastudios.com/