Let’s check out the most recent Forza Motorsport track reveal video showcasing WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.
The WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca circuit is a paved road racing track used for both auto racing and motorcycle racing, originally constructed in 1957 near both Salinas and Monterey, California, USA.
The current racetrack is 2.238 miles (3.602 km) in length with a 180-foot (55 m) elevation change. It has eleven turns, including the famous “Corkscrew” at Turns 8 and 8A. A variety of racing, exhibition, and entertainment events have been held at the raceway over the years, including Formula One, CART, NASCAR, MotoGP, Superkarts, IMSA races, and music festivals.
The name Laguna Seca is Spanish for “dry lake”. The area where the track is was originally a lake. The course was originally built around the lake, which has since dried up entirely. An artificial pond has since been added. Major modern events each year include the Monterey Sports Car Championships (WeatherTech SportsCar Championship), Indycar Firestone GP, and the Monterey Historics for classic racecars.
Currently, there are 15 tracks confirmed for the new Forza Motorsport:
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans
- Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
- Eaglerock Speedway
- Grand Oak Raceway
- Hakone Circuit
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit
- Laguna Seca Raceway
- Maple Valley
- Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
- Nürburgring Grand Prix Track
- Road America
- Silverstone Circuit
- Suzuka Circuit
- Virginia International Raceway
Key track features:
- Dynamic weather system – The weather in Forza Motorsport will be fully dynamic, and it will change in real-time. This will affect the track conditions, making it more challenging to race in wet or snowy weather.
- Rubbering in – As cars race around the track, they will deposit rubber on the track surface. This will make the track grippier, but it will also make it more difficult to overtake.
- Track temperature – The track temperature will also affect the grip of the cars. In colder weather, the track will be grippier, while in hotter weather, the track will be more slippery.
- Living crowds – The crowds at the tracks will be fully animated and will react to the race in real-time. They will cheer for their favorite drivers and boo the ones they don’t like.
- Multiple layouts – Many of the tracks in Forza Motorsport will have multiple layouts. This will give players more variety and challenge.
Forza Motorsport will include a mix of over 500 classic and modern cars and 20 real-world, and fictional tracks to race them on. The game features a new career mode called Builders Cup, where players can build their own team and compete against other teams in a variety of events. There will also be a multiplayer mode that supports up to 20 players.
The new Forza Motorsport title features a new dynamic weather system that changes the track conditions in real-time, as well as a new damage system that shows realistic wear and tear on cars. The physics engine has also been overhauled, and the game is said to be the most realistic game in the series to date.
The Forza Motorsport racing game is scheduled to be released on October 10, 2023, for the PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. However, you can Pre-order the Forza Motorsport Premium Edition or the Forza Motorsport Premium Add-Ons Bundle to play five days early on October 5th.
Official Webpage – www.forzamotorsport.net