MXGP the Game is the title of the official Motocross Videogame in development by Milestone. The company responsible for the official MotoGP series of game titles.
Milestone tries to capture all of the real world Motocross action and emotion and implement it into the game. according to the developer, the dust, emotion, simulation, authenticity, amazing jumps and the fight to the first position will be the key elements of the new videogame. The aim of the game is to win the world championship through the fully redesigned career mode.
Developed by Milestone Studio, MXGP, The Official Motocross Videogame will be available on 28th March 2014 for PS3, PSVita, Xbox 360 and PC.
Milestone also provided some goodies to download and keep the Motorcross fans happy while waiting for the release of the title. Next to a nice set of wallpapers, you can also print your own MXGP 2014 calendar. Check it out here.
MXGP The Official Videogame OFFICIAL LICENSE
- 60 riders
- 60 bikes
- 14 tracks
- rules from the official MX1 and MX2 2013 FIM Motocross World Championship.
- It’s “The Game About Motocross” and this is injected in all the aspects of the game: realistic bike physics, rider motion-captured animations, dirt systems, new terrain deformation system.
BE A MOTOCROSS RIDER
- Live the real life of a motocross rider with the career mode: signing contract with Official MX Teams depending on his results try to became the new champion.
- All the tracks are completely new and loyal to the real ones
- realistic illumination
- 3D environments
- 3D fans
- balloons and animated flags
The game will support the following Languages:
- English – French – Italian – German – Spanish
|Official Webpage – http://mxgpvideogame.com/|