GamerMuscle Takes A First Look At The Fanatec Limited Edition ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2020
Yesterday, Fanatec launched the pre-order for the new Fanatec Limited Edition ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2020 of which they only produced and will sell 2020 units worldwide.
Today, GamerMuscle who besides loving Tea, is also a big fanboy of Fanatec gear, takes a first look at the new Fanatec Limited Edition ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2020. GM lets us have a detailed look at the wheel, and talks about the differences between the older and spanking new Fanatec F1 style wheel rim.
The Fanatec Limited Edition ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2020 can be pre-ordered via the official Fanatec website for €449,95 / $449,95 + shipping. Needless to say, in order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
As a special promo, customers of the wheel will also have the option to purchase the official F1 2020 Deluxe Schumacher Edition, game by Codemasters (PC, Xbox One, or PS4*) for only 1 EUR / 1 USD / 1.50 AUD / 120 JPY.
You will find the purchase option to add the 1€ game offer in your shopping cart. The game keys are scheduled to be sent out when the title launches on July 7th. (*PS4 Game Key is currently not available for pre-order, pending approval from Sony Interactive Entertainment.)
- F1-style steering wheel with a compact diameter of 27 cm for fast movements and reactions
- Officially licensed by Formula 1™
- Durable construction made of metal and carbon fiber
- 5 mm solid carbon fiber front plate with forged carbon finish. The carbon fiber plate is constructed of approx. 30 layers of unidirectional carbon cloth
- Grips made of genuine smooth leather, perforated for improved breathability
- Steering wheel weight: approx. 1200 g (subject to production changes)
- 11 buttons plus two paddle shifters with ultra-reliable switches
- Two 2-way toggle switches
- Two 12-way multi-position switches
- One FunkySwitch™ (7-way joystick/encoder)
- One analog joystick (2-axis)
- Two thumb encoders easily reachable while driving without releasing the grips
- Two vibration motors integrated with the grips, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu (SHO) or by game through Fanatec SDK
- Revolution LED bar (RevLEDs) with nine multi-color LEDs to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Two flag LED bars (FlagLEDs) each with three multi-color LEDs each to indicate tyre slip, flag warnings, pit limiter, and more, as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- User-defined LED and display behavior via FanaLab
- 1″ 128×64 white OLED display to show telemetry data like speed or gear as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Tuning functions with OLED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module pre-installed (this accessory will also be available separately, by the end of Q3 2020. Price 99.95EUR, 99.95USD, 11,900JPY, 169.90AUD)
- Exclusive carbon fiber paddles finished in forged carbon
- Paddle plates made of real, 3 mm-thick carbon fiber
- Paddle module cage made of CNC machined aluminum
- Neodymium magnets
- Paddle module easily upgradable to PODIUM Advanced Paddle Module (optional)
- 11 customizable black button caps included
- Full sticker set and application tool from ‘Button Caps and Sticker Set’ included
- Exchangeable Quick Release made of aluminum
- This product is only compatible with the following wheelbases:
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel – officially licensed for PS4™
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- PC: This product is fully compatible with Windows PCs. Detailed functionality support is game-dependent.
- PS4: The wheel will only work on PS4 in combination with a PS4-compatible wheelbase. The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). Full functionality can only be guaranteed on the PC, this is also game-dependent.
- Xbox One®: This steering wheel is not compatible with Xbox One.
Official Webpage – www.fanatec.com