GTS-RS Simulations ex-BTCC Vauxhall full car Racing Simulator
The GTS-RS Simulation center based in Uxbridge, west London, England have build a Racing Simulator around a genuine ex Giovanardi BTCC Vauxhall VXR Touring car. The GTS-RS Simulation center builds and sells Simulators. Their flagship Racing Simulator for professional and amateur drivers is for hire giving drivers and teams the opportunity to extend their track-time using a virtual environment.
The GTS-RS CCR Pro Simulator features a full size BTCC chassis and a state of the art closed 210 degree projection system around the front of the BTCC racer, resulting in a seamless 5 meter 210 degree wraparound view.
GTS-RS CCR Pro Features
- 5 metre 210 degree Diameter High Gain Projection Screen
- Custom Enclosed Box to ensure clarity, contrast and brightness
- High Resolution WUXGA Single DLP Chip Projection System With In Built Edge Blending and Correction
- Powerful Force Feedback Steering System capable of producing LMP levels of torque
- Adjustable Pedals (Throttle, Brake and Clutch)
- Sequential Shifter / Paddle Shift Option Also Available
- 7.1 Surround Sound With Tactile Feedback
- Passenger Seat for Driver Coach / Engineer
- Communication Link Between Control Room and Driver / Data Coach For Adjustments
This video is provided by Aston Martin GT4 Challenge driver, Will Dendy, who visited the center and shared his experience.
|Official Webpage – http://gts-rs.com/|