The unit comes with free Software, made by Gaboni, compatbile with the Display XR, and valid for GS-Lite.
It does support rFactor and rFactor 2, and the team is working on support for more simulators.
You can expect an update to support iRacing and the likes, soon.
The GS-Pro will be available end of September 2013.
Display Specifications GS-Pro
- USB connection
- Strip 15 leds (5 green, 5 red, 5 blue).
- 3 +3 side LEDs for flags (yellow, blue, red).
- 4 +4 14-segment alphanumeric displays.
- 1 Central Display 7 segment.
- Connecting 20 buttons.
- 4 Connection 12 position rotary switches.
- Connecting 4 encoders.
- 6 Connecting external LEDs.
- Possibility of replacing rotarys for up to 2 analog axes.
Display Specifications GS-Lite
There will be also a smaller version of the same: GS-Lite controller, which will have the connection for the 20 buttons, the 4 rotarys, the 4 encoders and 6 external LEDs. This version will not have the plate displays and LEDs.
Housing for GS-PRO
Display stand made of aluminum, painted black, designed and made by JZfilms. Made especially for GS-Pro.
Availability for the end of September, by reservation.
Also was manufactured for other displays on the market, According To request.
- GS-Pro ………………. € 120 + Shipping (Only display, no housing)
- GS-Lite ………………. € 60 + Shipping (Only controller, for boxes of buttons or other …)
- Housing for GS-Pro € 54 + shipping
Simulaje has a limited pre-order promo running that will reduce the cost of world wide shipping. Make sure to check it out when interested in purchasing a product.