Inside RIDE 4 – Episode 3 – Bike Tags & Endurance Mode
In a video series named ” Inside Ride 4″, Italian Developer Milestone takes us behind the scenes of the game development process of the upcoming RIDE 4 motorcycle game.
In Episode one, Milestone showed us what it takes to further improve the realism, accuracy, and gaming experience of the Ride game series. Episode two showcased the brand new locations and a complete re-design of the classic tracks, with dynamic weather and light conditions.
The latest episode of ” Inside Ride 4″, shows us the Bike Tags feature that easily identify bikes, setups, and categories. One of those new categories in the game is the Endurance mode were pit stops, tire wear, and fuel consumption will force you to run a tactical race.
RIDE 4 will be available on October 8, 2020, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC/STEAM.
Check out More RIDE4 content here.
New and Enhanced content
- Choose among 176 officially licensed bikes and ride on 30 tracks all around the world, carefully designed with an extraordinary level of detail! Every asset has been created starting from CAD data, laser and 3D scanning to achieve precision down to the smallest detail and let you enjoy the best two-wheel racing experience ever.
Choose your path
- Jump into an amazing and dynamic adventure that interacts with your decisions and choose your own path from the regional events up to the professional leagues. Show your riding skills through challenging races, ability tests, track days, and a huge set of events. You could even become an official tester for the most celebrated manufacturers!
Day/Night Cycle, Dynamic Weather, and Endurances Races
- RIDE 4 features a fully dynamic weather conditions system and a complete day/night cycle.
Experience the race in a new light and prove you are the best rider in any condition. And for the first time, the “Endurance” mode will put your tenacity to the test, with animated pit-stops and long-lasting races: prepare to face a world where strategy is the ultimate ingredient of your success!
- Let us introduce you to A.N.N.A. (Artificial Neural Network Agent), our revolutionary neural AI system based on machine learning. Race against faster, smarter, more accurate riders and compete with an AI more human than ever!
- Race with your own style! Choose among plenty of official brands for your rider’s outfit and customize your bikes aesthetically and mechanically. Unleash your creativity and design your helmet, suit, and bike livery in total freedom thanks to our new graphics editor.
Once you’re done, share your creations online or just discover the best designs of the community!
- Enjoy the most complete and lag-free online multiplayer experience ever thanks to our dedicated servers.
Official Webpages – ridevideogame.com – milestone.it