Introducing The Cube Controls GT-X Rim
Cube Controls SRLS is based in Italy and is a manufacturer of state-of-the-art sim racing equipment for both the professional and sim racing enthusiast market.
The company has already made a name for itself by producing a series of stunning high-end modern Formula and GT wheels. Recently the Italian manufacturer surprised us with a new flagship product taking the Grand Tourer experience to a new level. Check out the Cube Controls GT-X rim.
The Cube Controls GT-X wheel is the result of some dedicated ergonomic research which resulted in a completely custom-designed steering rim, featuring enhanced precision and improved tactile feedback.
The GT-X is truly high-end, featuring a 30cm wheel diameter, backlit buttons, quality knobs, a multi-directional joystick, a full-color 4.3” anti-scratch LCD, 100% pure carbon fiber parts, and a CNC aluminum main body.
The wheel is compatible with all formula-style quick release hubs featuring 3 bolts, 1-inch and 70mm PCD. ( Compatible with Thrustmaster, Logitech, AccuForce, Fanatec, and SimuCube 1&2 )
The Cube Controls Formula GT-X Rim is now available for pre-order in a price range between € 1,599.00 and € 1,736.00, +shipping depending on the selected options. The first units are expected to be shipped starting November 1st, 2020.
The GT-X wheel rim comes with a 2-year warranty.
- 4.3″ full-color LCD screen with completely customizable screens and PC configuration utility
- Anti-scratch strengthened display glass
- User-configurable backlit buttons, each one can be individually turned off, set as flashing, reverse flashing, latching flash
- In-software clutch and shifters configuration
- Grip-to-Grip wheel diameter, 30cm
- Grip max diameter, 42mm
- Straight back USB Connector
- 9 custom made backlit momentary tactile buttons
- 4 custom specs front rotary encoders
- 2 custom specs thumb rotary encoders
- Multi-directional joystick with integrated encoder
- Completely redesigned zero play short-throw custom-designed magnetic switchless paddle shifters with adjustable stop ends, ball bearing, and improved tactile feedback
- Launch control clutch system with stiffer springs on the clutch levers
- Optional extra paddles set
- Custom designed and bespoke made ergonomic steering wheel rim, genuine Alcantara wrapping
- Carbon fiber main plate
- CNC machined billet aluminum main body
- All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula-style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch and 70mm PCD)
- Passive Y splitter USB extension cord
- Weight: 1675gr
- VR friendly
- Compatible with Thrustmaster, Logitech, AccuForce, Fanatec, and SimuCube 1&2
Official Webpage – www.cubecontrols.it