James Hinchcliffe in the SimXperience Stage 5 Simulator
At the Honda Toronto Indycar race, Indycar driver James Hinchcliffe jumped into the SimXperience Stage 5 Full-Motion Simulator to set a lap for the Make a Wish Foundation charity run.
The sim platform of choice was rFactor 2 running the USF 2000 / Toronto street circuit combo ((Track mod on the Steam Workshop). In order to facilitate the simulator for the regular public, a lot of assists were on including ABS, Traction control, and Auto shifting. James Hinchcliffe managed to do a lap in 1:14.5, using the default setup.
The North American SimXperience company is well known for their Stage range of professional racing simulation motion platforms. The high-end SimXperience Stage 4 Full-Motion Sim is regarded as one of the best and most popular high-end solutions on the market.
For those who want to purchase a Recieve and Drive system, including all the needed third party gear such as a powerful Custom Simulation PC, AccuForce Pro Sim Steering System, three 55 inch Low Latency Commercial Display Screens, HPP 3-Pedal Set, Dolby 5.1 Surround System and more, SimXperience can supply you the ultimate Stage 5 Motion Simulator.
SimXperience Stage 5 Features:
- Unparalleled Motion Quality & Realism
- Simulates Rear Traction Loss and Rear Wheel Hop ( a key component of race driver training programs)!!
- Excellent road surface perception via 250 motion updates per second
- Inline Dampeners make motion more fluid and less digitized.
- Based On Olympic Training Principles
- SimXperience Exclusive SimVibe Technology Compliments Motion With True Physics Based Vibratory / Tactile Feedback At All Four Corners
- Real-time customizable motion profiles can be custom tuned to represent any vehicle with ease!
- Simulates vehicle weight transfer in addition to road texture and G-Forces
- Powerful 500W Dolby 5.1 Surround System with Wireless Remote
- Powerful Custom Simulation PC (external for easy maintenance and upgrades)
- Three 55 inch Low Latency Commercial Display Screens
- Compatible with a variety of VR systems such as the Oculus Rift
- Power Height Adjustable (push button) Rigid Triple Screen Mount
- Power Adjustable (push button) Pedal Distance
- Telescoping Wheel
- Tilt Adjustable Wheel
- Custom SimXperience Seat Optimized Lateral G Sensation
- AccuForce Pro Sim Steering System
- Professional HPP 3-Pedal Set for Realistic Braking Pressure
- Provides Touch Capable Virtual Gauges, Charting, Realtime Motion Adjustments and Realtime Tactile Adjustments
- Modular Design (Easily Bolt On Future Simulation Modules)
- Structural Rigidity (Built From 2″ Tube Steel)
- Powder Coated Finish
- Industrial Grade Construction Suitable for Racing Centers and Frequent Use Scenarios.
- Simple as a single button click to get started.
- Driver Training Packages Available
Official Webpage – simxperience.com